VFL Round 2 v the Plastics

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been doing some good stuff on transition as well, not the crumbing small that we were crying out for but his pressure has been good.

His off the ball stuff looks good, looked good like last week too. Just needs to work on finding a way to get more of the ball and some more easy possession forward too

Louis Butler's kicking and Footy IQ really impressing on the wing. Lacks a bit of athleticism but more than making up for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhylee West is genuine Alpha plus. Kicked three playing full forward.

I have no idea what to make of Young. I’ve been a fan due to his upside but sometimes he looks like he’s never played before.

Maybe a massive confidence player? That when he has a bad game or moment it just spirals and he can’t work his way out of it. There is such a massive gap between his best and worse

I have no idea what to make of Young. I’ve been a fan due to his upside but sometimes he looks like he’s never played before.
He’s got the ability but he lets himself down and doesn’t put in. It’s the same story for 3-4 years now.

Had bunny in the head light moments against the Suns after his game against Brisbane.

They need to get him to be serious.

I’m getting the feeling our selection panel has some idea of what they’re doing after watching Young.
I don’t know why people like him to be honest. He can intercept okay but his contest work and 1 on 1s are some of the worst I’ve seen. His kicking is also not AFL standard at all.

Wallis is a solid inside mid, just unfortunate for him we have the deepest midfield in dogs history.... Lipinski disposal is sublime. He and West are standouts thus far..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back