Preview Round 20, 2018: Hawthorn v Essendon, 4 August 2018, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three pages and literally six posts about football. I feel for the genuine fan here that has to bother with that waste of time. Will be a hum dinger of a game and I expect it to be dam close. Good luck and good game to those interested in football over sledging. Plenty of teams in the 8 you can beat.
Long time lurker 1st time poster

Three pages and literally six posts about football. I feel for the genuine fan here that has to bother with that waste of time. Will be a hum dinger of a game and I expect it to be dam close. Good luck and good game to those interested in football over sledging. Plenty of teams in the 8 you can beat.

Yeah I find all the jab crap tiresome too. I have read the jokes a million times.

Huh? First I've been here was 30 minutes ago. Fairly new to bf. Interested in who you guys think are in form, match ups, strategy you know all the boring bits of footy. I'm in the wrong place. Sorry champ
Maybe I should respond in kind to my very reasonable posts on the Essendank board with a reply as stupid as the one you gave me.

**** off back to your own board Floggo.

Last edited:

All I suggested is leave to childish arguments. I say the same things to people on our board. Thanks for the abuse though champ.

You're in the wrong place buddy.
Not sure how many different posters need to tell you that.

{SIGH} Now that I have responded to your post I need to go and shower... Scrubbing my body with aqua regia... Painful

Last edited:
All I suggested is leave to childish arguments. I say the same things to people on our board. Thanks for the abuse though champ.
You are welcome, now trott off sunshine.

Just repaying you in kind when you replied to my posts that were aimed at that Flog Jade who stayed we had the worst list in the AFL after the 2012 GF and continues with it, and yes he is serious.

I called him out about the worst list in the AFL that then proceeded to go Back2Back2Back, you chimed in like a Flog.

Not only do I look forward to knocking these campaigners out on Saturday, but I hope, in the words of Paul Keating, that we do them slowly. No easy execution for these pretenders...

Memories. Knew how to give heat. Had to give him that much.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Memories. Knew how to give heat. Had to give him that much.

KOLOKOTRONIS

There's a fantastic youtube clip of him on the John Laws show back in the early 90s where he just smashes the dickhead punters who call him speaking ill-advised crap. It's pretty awesome seeing how a politician got to talk to muppets back before the perpetual media cycle and outrage engine that is social media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, I don't see the point. Who cares about needling the opposition, I think we really need to inject some footy into the discussion.

Liam%20Yawning.gif

Can we seriously ban Bombers supporters this week?

Never seen so many tool opposition supporters on our board in a match preview thread.
Probably because they're nervous. Can't face the reality of losing to us so they come here with fake bravado and empty jabs.

Hardwick to Fantastia would be a great match-up.

Wouldn't mind having Shiels sacrifice his game and try to keep Hepps quiet.

Couldn't see Hardwick being quick enough for Fantasia. Reckon Impey goes on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back