Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps's wheels! :0
That was super-impressive. I like Cripps, he has a lot of tools. Probably not quite delivering yet but shows glimpses every week, and you can see why the MC keeps picking him.

I didn't know he had that kind of speed though.

Certainly. But to put together our most clinical performance of the year with a huge amount of second stringers is a big plus.
Also nice to show what some foot speed can do through the middle. Wellingham, Masten, Gaff, Dalziell etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where did the speed come from. Tackling was 100%more effective across the ground.

Good game from you lot. I said a few weeks ago that we (essendon) were cooked our players cant run anymore thats probably why you guys looked fast

Thankyou West Coast.

Thankyou very much.:D

Couldn't agree more...
thanksessendon_zps49e809e3.jpg

Essendon are done folks. They're cooked big time.

Great win by us, ran it out all game and just looked like a team that wanted it in the second half. Cox back in form too with Nic out. GO EAGLES!

Couldn't agree more...

Great win by us, ran it out all game and just looked like a team that wanted it in the second half. Cox back in form too with Nic out. GO EAGLES!

great bet mate i was thinking of doing something similar

Good game from you lot. I said a few weeks ago that we (essendon) were cooked our players cant run anymore thats probably why you guys looked fast
We are fast at the running by foot and Essendon are just bad at footballing. Deal with the aforementioned.

Just about to watch it now, sounds like it all went a bit boss hey? Good old Eagles, coming good at the strangest times.

Couldn't agree more...

Did I accidentally create an alias of myself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back