Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Just about to watch it now, sounds like it all went a bit boss hey? Good old Eagles, coming good at the strangest times.

Did I accidentally create an alias of myself?
Sorry TSYW I was here first, just never post untill this Essendon saga and seeing this win coming.

Definately not the strangest of times mate. Essendon are cooked. They recieved bad news about losing points weeks ago. Lost their last three games by a fair bit. Put your money on North to beat them by 40+. North will come out hungry after losing to the crows. Easy money.

We have to win two of the next three to make ninth/finals.

First final will be away so based on this years form we will win.

Sorry TSYW I was here first, just never post untill this Essendon saga and seeing this win coming.

Definately not the strangest of times mate. Essendon are cooked. They recieved bad news about losing points weeks ago. Lost their last three games by a fair bit. Put your money on North to beat them by 40+. North will come out hungry after losing to the crows. Easy money.

We have to win two of the next three to make ninth/finals.

First final will be away so based on this years form we will win.

Shit, you were here first!

Can I freshen your drink, sir?

It was a lot better today & a great win ,lots of things just worked today but........
...We still make simple errors through lack of "smarts" & Essendon made even more errors
but overall, impressed with 4 quarter effort, and FIRST time this season, never had more than a 2 goals
kicked against us in succession. Good guys beat the cheats, But I wonder how much tomorrows report outcome played against Essendon's minds.

I reckon Brad Dalziell has arguably saved his footy career. The last 8 weeks he has been really good. His finding plenty of the ball, kicking goals and is working hard defensively. A real credit to him. :thumbsu:

His 2013 has shades of Strijk's 2010, like I've said before. A below average player doing OK with the chances he's getting; but ultimately we'll be a much better side when he's out of the side and eventually delisted. Do not rate him one iota.

Shit, you were here first!

Can I freshen your drink, sir?
No need, it's gone off already.
I'm not here to post, just read. Being here first just means I'm probally older than you and seen more of it to know better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes a team needs a little help to get a little confidence back and hit form.
I felt yesterday Essendon were always going to be mentally fragile,
We looked switched on early yesterday, they looked fragile , they also had no forward line,
so we had some luck our way,Just like other teams have had luck against us with the injuries weve had this year.
Shits me how the commentators are so biased, "wanting" Essendon to get over the line, to protect their top 4 prospects, especially that racist flog & boofhead Eddie, I cant stand that nobhead.

Why would you feel sorry for a team caught cheating with illegal dopping !!!!!
Its like saying if you cheat ,we still want you to win over the clean guys,
Is it just me or dont they understand how bad a message this sends???
Imagine this scenario at the Olympics??? Commentators would be SACKED immediately.

Sometimes a team needs a little help to get a little confidence back and hit form.
We looked switched on early yesterday, they looked fragile , they also had no forward line,
so we had some luck our way,Just like other teams have had luck against us with the injuries weve had this year.
Shits me how the commentators are so biased, "wanting" Essendon to get over the line, to protect their top 4 prospects, especially that racist flog & boofhead Eddie, I cant stand that nobhead.

Imagine this scenario at the Olympics??? Commentators would be SACKED immediately.

They were also better at being crap than us. Lots of turnovers.

I'm not sure who's worse, BT/Richo/Darcy et al combined, or Eddie on his own :eek: Tough call!

Now you've said that channel 7 will probably put them on the WC vs Collingwood commentary team...
We'll get them this Saturday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back