Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Well as you know Brisbane is often referred to affectionately as “Brissie”.

Well I have zero affection for that disgusting place of self-entitled people with its poo brown river at its centre.

Who were the fans that most campaigned to have GCU removed?? Yep BrisC Roar fans.

Who is the only club official to ever want the GC Suns removed? Leigh Matthews of the Fitzroy BrisC Lions Board of Directors.

Who at the end of Super League negotiated the Murdoch BrisC Drongoes South East QLD Exclusivity Clause that therefore killed the existence of GC Chargers?? Murdoch and BrisC.

We just want to beat them in games of footy, they hate us existing and think we should exist only in order to feed them our kids as talent for their over inflated and resourced one city clubs.

Yep-they are maggots.

So yes indeed the C in BrisC does stand for something and “campaigners” would be the nice way to put it.

MINI GF #6

Today is the biggest game in our history.

I’m just with this post being polite and answering Thurls who’s a legend. I’m not looking for feedback or interested in a discussion.
Thank you sir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QTR. We look bloody good except the usual hopeless conversion. Common, boys. We should be up by 3-4 goals.

Beat them up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back