Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannot let the Lions bully us again. I want to see a repeat of last year at People First. Yes I want to also see Mac ragdoll Berry again 🤣
Yes just like when the Titans play the Drongoes this is next level for the fans.
Form doesn’t matter.

Beat BrisC. The condescending way they view our club and our existence makes beating them paramount.

Not sure who will replace him, but Harris Andrews has entered concussion protocols and will miss this Q Clash.

Do we go with Moyle to exploit the lack of talls or back walter in against a weakened defence. They will obviously be smaller but also quicker so Walters pressure may be a help. Either way it's a big opportunity for a win.

Do we go with Moyle to exploit the lack of talls or back walter in against a weakened defence. They will obviously be smaller but also quicker so Walters pressure may be a help. Either way it's a big opportunity for a win.
Mini GF #6
You play your best 23 this week
Well that’s Moyle at the moment

If Davies wasn't doing time in the Salem Duckpond for the latest witch hunt would love to have seen him smother Dorko all game
I think we are going to regret letting him walk, and before you ask who would he replace, Swallow and maybe even Rowell who is way out of form

Not sure who will replace him, but Harris Andrews has entered concussion protocols and will miss this Q Clash.
The footy gods have gifted us with Brisbane's three best key defenders Andrews, Payne and Gardiner all unavailable for this match. For context, all three played in the last QClash and they kept us to 6 goals for the match. The Lions will either go into this match with a small backline or will play a tall that's not a natural defender. Either way, our forwards should be licking their lips right now.

It's up to our mids to make sure they win the ball and give our forwards the kind of supply that is conducive to high scoring. That will be the defining factor IMO.

The footy gods have gifted us with Brisbane's three best key defenders Andrews, Payne and Gardiner all unavailable for this match. For context, all three played in the last QClash and they kept us to 6 goals for the match. The Lions will either go into this match with a small backline or will play a tall that's not a natural defender. Either way, our forwards should be licking their lips right now.

It's up to our mids to make sure they win the ball and give our forwards the kind of supply that is conducive to high scoring. That will be the defining factor IMO.
I’d add doedee and possible Joyce to that list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks ominous for us! Hipwood on King hmmmm

Any mail on Witts playing? He has killed us a few times.

Step one in a good side interstate is winning at home. Ticked that box in a huge way. Reckon your mob is well and truly on the way

Rosas and Witts In
Jeffrey and Walter Out

Weller goes to HB and Witts/Moyle play with one resting in the forward line to stretch their defense? With no injuries then sub out one of the ruckman for some run in the 3rd.

The big problem will be with an undersized defense, if the ball hits the deck they will just take it out with ease, so we need to be clunking our marks.

This is not a Mini GF BUT it is a critical game from a team confdence perspective. If we can't beat the Lions without a backline - we are just not viable at the moment. I still maintain 2024 is Dimma's 'trial' year when players are being assessed for future retention and selection. The results and Finals are not in that plan.

This is not a Mini GF BUT it is a critical game from a team confdence perspective. If we can't beat the Lions without a backline - we are just not viable at the moment. I still maintain 2024 is Dimma's 'trial' year when players are being assessed for future retention and selection. The results and Finals are not in that plan.
The name is Mini GF.
It’s been declared.
This is Mini GF#6.
Don’t lose this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back