Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Got a handful of Qualifying finals to get through, will need to score better than I have over the last few rounds. Swallow > Fyfe (spewing I didn't do that trade for Rd19) but Fyfe's still affordable with a nice finals draw. One of Stanton/Murphy/Tmitch to the bench to loophole with KMart.

I've still got 2 left. Dunno whether I will use them or not. Team is going pretty well ATM. No injury concerns. Buddy and Gibbs are giving me the shits though...

Shaw, Goddard, Gibbs, Houli, Malceski, Heppell. (Clisby, Thurlow)

GAJ, Pendles, Selwood, Cotchin, Fyfe, S Mitchell, Deledio, T mitchell. (Vlastuin, Hrovat)

Minson, Goldy. (Nicholls, Grimely)

SJ, Bartel, Dusty, Cox, JJK, Buddy. (Staker, Lee)

2 trades and 98K left. Will finish top 4 in my league but I'm more interested on cracking the top 1000. Currently ranked 2714.

What should I do?

3trades and 34k in piggy would love fyfe but unsure really.spuds are here>>>>

Goddard..heppell..hanley..enright..gibbs...Mckenzie.(brown/thurlow)
Gazz..p''berry..swan..Kjack...ROK...JPK...cotchin...priddis.(rampe/kmart)
ruffhead..cox..nicholls/mcbean)
StevieJ..bartel..rocky...Awalker..jjk..rioli(<o_O)staker/lee)
thinking are some dpp movement Kmart >atkins would love to make rampe fyfe those trades wont make it happen.

Mayes is goneski. Staker is probably goneski too. I'll figure it out later, but hoping Nicholls is back, a lot will depend on whether he plays.

3trades and 34k in piggy would love fyfe but unsure really.spuds are here>>>>

Goddard..heppell..hanley..enright..gibbs...Mckenzie.(brown/thurlow)
Gazz..p''berry..swan..Kjack...ROK...JPK...cotchin...priddis.(rampe/kmart)
ruffhead..cox..nicholls/mcbean)
StevieJ..bartel..rocky...Awalker..jjk..rioli(<o_O)staker/lee)
thinking are some dpp movement Kmart >atkins would love to make rampe fyfe those trades wont make it happen.
Maybe staker to gundy (if picked) move mcbean to fwds rampe > fyfe priddis to bench loophole with kmart mmmm.

I've still got 2 left. Dunno whether I will use them or not. Team is going pretty well ATM. No injury concerns. Buddy and Gibbs are giving me the shits though...

Shaw, Goddard, Gibbs, Houli, Malceski, Heppell. (Clisby, Thurlow)

GAJ, Pendles, Selwood, Cotchin, Fyfe, S Mitchell, Deledio, T mitchell. (Vlastuin, Hrovat)

Minson, Goldy. (Nicholls, Grimely)

SJ, Bartel, Dusty, Cox, JJK, Buddy. (Staker, Lee)

2 trades and 98K left. Will finish top 4 in my league but I'm more interested on cracking the top 1000. Currently ranked 2714.

What should I do?

I'd be looking at getting rid of Gibbs, he scoring pretty average for the last few weeks and pretty much every other team has him. Maybe Buddy to Walker/Rockliff if temptation grabs you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be looking at getting rid of Gibbs, he scoring pretty average for the last few weeks and pretty much every other team has him. Maybe Buddy to Walker/Rockliff if temptation grabs you.

I'm thinking of swapping Vlastuin to the backline with Gibbs and upgrading Vlastuin to Hanley maybe. Then I can loophole Gibbs and Mitchell, keep the DPP and get Gibbs of the ground.

Maybe Franklin to Walker to....

Wish I had 3 trades lol.

Yeah SC is a real mans game. I normally make a DT side just for the lols. Ya never know you may win but this year I didn't even bother. 2 trades a week is for noobs. Takes away the fun of trading IMO.

I like the idea of buying trades next season if you run out of them.

I'd go with a different strategy then with trying to make as much money as I can at the start of the season so I can buy more trades so I don't run out at the end. LOL!

I'd go with a different strategy then with trying to make as much money as I can at the start of the season so I can buy more trades so I don't run out at the end. LOL!

Yeah but how do you make money? By doing trades lol! I could see people wasting trades to make money, just to buy back the trades!!!

I'd be bankrupt and homeless by the end of the season.

Still finish around 5,000 aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back