Round 20 trades (week 1 finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but how do you make money? By doing trades lol! I could see people wasting trades to make money, just to buy back the trades!!!

Ha! Ha!

Yeah I haven't thought of how they should do it.

Trades would maybe be at $150,000 a pop so its like buying a rookie.

You can't buy a buy a premium with a trade but you can trade out an injured premium with one which is where buying extra trades would come in handy during finals. :thumbsu:

Fyfe has easy draw do you think jack will outscore him (by that much more) whos a better pod in your matches?

I haven't looked into who I'm playing next week. (don't know at this stage) will most likely pick a premo POD that most of the other team's I'm playing don't have.

4 trades left.

In the gun; JPK, Priddis and Franklin. Got 148k to work with.

Firstly, who out of the two midfielders is least likely to perform well? Jack, Griffen or Barlow?
Secondly, keep or hold Franklin? Can't afford Stevie J (I have Cox, Martin, JJK, Rockliff, Cloke)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staker out for which def? Thinking Thompson, Cannon, Malceski, Enright?

Also TMitch out for someone. Have Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Griff, Jack, Fyfe, Jelwood already.

Damn, you're all still thinking & I'm still drinking!:p

I'm struggling to find where the dunny is let alone worry about me trades!:p

I am so drunk.....:(:(:p:p:thumbsu:

Staker out for which def? Thinking Thompson, Cannon, Malceski, Enright?

Also TMitch out for someone. Have Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Griff, Jack, Fyfe, Jelwood already.

I'd get Thompson, massive POD for finals and in great form.

He's a lock in for my SC next year. :thumbsu:

I'd upgrade Mitchell to Cotchin. Is really starting to hit form at the right time now just before finals. :thumbsu:

I'd get Thompson, massive POD for finals and in great form.

He's a lock in for my SC next year. :thumbsu:

I'd upgrade Mitchell to Cotchin. Is really starting to hit form at the right time now just before finals. :thumbsu:

The two I was thinking of. You want me to let you log in to my team so you can do the trades for me? :p

Got 5 trades + $300k, and finished top-2 in all 4 comps. My main concerns this week are getting a premium M6, and trying to improve my sh1tful bench coverage.

B: Goddard, Heppell, Hartlett, Ibbotson, Gibbs, Terlich (Clisby, Thurlow)
M: Albett, Pendles, Barlow, Swan, Deledio, Kennedy, Cotchin, TMitch (KMart & Cokehoon)
R: Kruezer, Jacobs (Nicholls & Currie)
F: Cox, Martin, JJ Kennedy, Bartel, N Riewoldt, Rockliff (Paparone & McBean)

So the options I'm considering are:

a) KMart > Watson/Fyfe (uses just the 1 trade, gives me TMitch as a decent M7, but still no FWD coverage)

or

b) TMitch > Watson; then Kmart > Rioli/Monfries (uses 2 trades, but gives me the best MID/FWD floating cover I could afford for $445k or under)

or

c) Nicholls > Grundy; then Kmart > Griffen/Danger/Beams/any mid (leaves me stacks of coin, but no FWD cover. But the funds to address that next week).

Any input much appreciated.

I've decided,

Hannaberry you've been great but its time to make way for the AOD94032957291
Welcome back Jobe.
Leaves with a midfield of:
GAJ, pendles, Cotchin, Watson, Barlow, Jelwood, Smitchell, JPK (Tmit and Kmart) - contemplating doing a dble....Tmit to Cyril as well..

Will probably reverse the above trades about 500 times before Friday (@Judd_Magic its just nice to still see the "reverse trades" - are you sure....);)

Got 5 trades + $300k, and finished top-2 in all 4 comps. My main concerns this week are getting a premium M6, and trying to improve my sh1tful bench coverage.

B: Goddard, Heppell, Hartlett, Ibbotson, Gibbs, Terlich (Clisby, Thurlow)
M: Albett, Pendles, Barlow, Swan, Deledio, Kennedy, Cotchin, TMitch (KMart & Cokehoon)
R: Kruezer, Jacobs (Nicholls & Currie)
F: Cox, Martin, JJ Kennedy, Bartel, N Riewoldt, Rockliff (Paparone & McBean)

So the options I'm considering are:

a) KMart > Watson/Fyfe (uses just the 1 trade, gives me TMitch as a decent M7, but still no FWD coverage)

or

b) TMitch > Watson; then Kmart > Rioli/Monfries (uses 2 trades, but gives me the best MID/FWD floating cover I could afford for $445k or under)

or

c) Nicholls > Grundy; then Kmart > Griffen/Danger/Beams/any mid (leaves me stacks of coin, but no FWD cover. But the funds to address that next week).

Any input much appreciated.

I'd do Tmit to Jobe and Kmart to Cyril? then using pizzarone you have cover for both mids and fwds with Cyril. Leaves you with bugger all cash but gives you some cover for sure

Week after Nicholls to Grundy for a cash grab and turn gibbs or terlich into heath shaw.

Leaves you with one trade for emergncy cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back