Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunderboy

Senior List
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Another week over, some of use pumped having made finals/top 4, others cut up having missed out. Then there are those who gave up weeks ago and no longer give a shit.

Not real sure what is up with S. Mitchell, but Hibberd will go, and possibly Mitchell as well. Been playing a man down the last few weeks as I've had a top 2 spot locked up for a while now, but it's time to get serious and get a full side on the park.

5 trades, $70K

What is everyone doing?

Nothing yet
Going on the past 4 weeks I have beaten my opponents in my 2 leagues I care about
4 trades left, 68k

Could go move Harvey into the forwards and go Zorko > highest averaging mid you don't have (without having the averages in front of me, someone like Ward?). Sacrifice some flexibility with losing a mid/fwd though.

I'm interested to see how McGlynn's role changes when Hannebery is back into the side.
And this is why I post on this board! Well done! The McGlynn trade would have been a bit of a neutralising trade since my opponent has him too, but I think Ward might just be the thing...
Cheers

i did it!!
Screen Shot 2014-08-03 at 10.14.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-08-03 at 10.14.26 PM.png

anyways i have no diea what trades i need to make this week. want to go a POD no one in the finals will have and has a reasonable run against crappy sc teams. anyone have ideas?

2 trades left at the moment (annoyed to in the bottom 8 as opposed to top 8)

No trades at the moment barring injuries, will do Dahlhaus -> Priddis if the main matchup is not going well after Saturday night, or Dahlhaus -> Liberatore depending on how I feel if I am in trouble.

Those looking to downgrade to the cheapest rookie, I suggest a Bulldogs player. They have 4/4 Sunday games for the rest of the season.

Actually on closer look they don't have much of a rookie list that haven't played. Fremantle are a good option also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

help help help

as you can see i have finished top 4 in 3 of my cash leagues and 9th in 2 missing out on %
ive got 3 trades left.. and really need to upgrade kersten.. but for 20k less would probably rather upgrade cameron and have a emg playing being kersten

what trade should i do.. was thinking cotchin to mitchell free up 120k and upgrade cameron to fasolo? but dont really trust him

any other way around this..?? open to any ideas thanks. !

Screenshot2014-08-04at124231PM.png

help help help

as you can see i have finished top 4 in 3 of my cash leagues and 9th in 2 missing out on %
ive got 3 trades left.. and really need to upgrade kersten.. but for 20k less would probably rather upgrade cameron and have a emg playing being kersten

what trade should i do.. was thinking cotchin to mitchell free up 120k and upgrade cameron to fasolo? but dont really trust him

any other way around this..?? open to any ideas thanks. !

Screenshot2014-08-04at124231PM.png

goldstein to pyke
kersten to bruest?

JasRulz63 do you think Crisp will stay in for the rest of the year as his scores from the last 2 games look good, also would he be a sub risk? I'm thinking of downgrading Pav to him for some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back