Preview Round 20 v Collingwood MCG Sunday July 28th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit surprised Blight not named with a tall Nank out and shuffling of the other talls.
Due to weather? Or maybe watched the Hawks/pies game. I think they went smaller too?

Last edited:
Which 3 are they dropping:

View attachment 2058564

Talk about chook lotto

Also Schultz will kick a bag this week cause that's what we do against shit players LOL
Out: Nankervis, Dow, Smith/Sonsie
In: Bauer, Taranto, Vlastuin

Don't think Coulthard makes the cut.
Sonsie should get dropped.

Man, seeing Ross and MRJ training brings a tear to the eye

Extend the ****ing H&A season!

38b4d58e912ac7c7e965f1aa8802e404.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m ok with those INS…although Blight should be in

Who will ruck? Kosi Ryan and Balta?

need KMac , Sons Dow, out

Green to start
Blight needs one more game too quality for finals

Short and Kmac starting on the field is a disgrace. If yze hasn't worked out theyre shit turnover merchants by now what hope have we got with him at the reigns? it would be a net gain replacing them with kids, in all honesty. It makes no sense.
It's all about later on on the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to weather? Or maybe watched the Hawks/pies game. I think they went smaller too?
Pies have gone taller inserting Cox and Frampton into their forward half.

With also Howe, McStay and Elliot we
need Bauer in because we have no talls that take contested marks in backline with Balta being named at FF

This feels like it could be 2018 PF all over again if the rain holds off

Not fussed on the result. It's win/win for us.

I do pray that one thing happens though...

Braydon Maynard knocked out cold. Carried off on a stretcher, and then the stretcher bearers tripping and dropping the stretcher. Please make it happen footy gods
Remember kids this is just the squad tonight

View attachment 2058561

Ray Fecking Chamberlain and Leigh Fisher.
Leigh Fisher is the worst ump by a country mile. An absolute gimp

Other than matchups I think they are avoiding playing Blight while he is learning the gameplan (assuming there is one). He looks really good so they probably don’t want to destroy his confidence because he’s not up to speed.

Dow, Sonsie and Coulthard should be dropped from the squad. Dow and Sonsie have had their opportunities, and Coulthard seems a long way off. McIntosh should be sub even though he has been named on the field. Although it might not be a bad idea to make Brown the sub to give him a bit of a rest but also gives up an option at either end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back