Preview Round 20 v Collingwood MCG Sunday July 28th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Bauer plays as a marking target up forward with Balta playing back, meaning the outs are Sonsie, Dow and Coulthard. Macca should be sub, but I fear it will be Banks, Green or Smith, which pi**es me off no end!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surely Coulthard rucks
I thought he'd be played at full back so Miller can play on a back flank and Short can then replace Nank in the ruck.

He is vice-captain after all. Just let that sink in.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Samson as the main ruck.
He has done pretty well in the VFL previously, although this year has been sporadic as has most players with injuries.
Hasn't come along as a forward liked I hoped but think he'll be a very adequate ruckman.
I reckon kosi is a better ruck prospect tbh would be throwing him into the ruck group come pre-season. have seen a lot to like when he pinch hits and he actually has aerial presence down the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

…let’s hope everyone at the filth is still laughing…having a great old time

….and when they loose…..they loose as winners….wtf is that ?
Collingwood home game, let’s see how the crowd figure looks.

He has done pretty well in the VFL previously, although this year has been sporadic as has most players with injuries.
Hasn't come along as a forward liked I hoped but think he'll be a very adequate ruckman.
The way rucks have been umpired, string-bean ruckman are getting smashed at stoppages. I don’t like his chances.

He seems like the kind of bloke who needs to be 100% fit, otherwise he will whinge and complain.
‘Coach, I’ve hurt my ankle, I don’t rekon I can play out the game. But I’ll give it a crack’.
Played with blokes like this at footy, pretty much use it as an excuse to not get near it for the day, but also seem like a gladiator for ‘pushing through’ adversity.
But really just weak as piss.
Spatula’s for hands, with no core strength.
Sick of seeing him, dow and short playing.
Sonsie not far behind. With McIntosh closely following.

He seems like the kind of bloke who needs to be 100% fit, otherwise he will whinge and complain.
‘Coach, I’ve hurt my ankle, I don’t rekon I can play out the game. But I’ll give it a crack’.
Played with blokes like this at footy, pretty much use it as an excuse to not get near it for the day, but also seem like a gladiator for ‘pushing through’ adversity.

Never seen a bloke appear exhausted from the first bounce. Lead boots.

well said..
and Sonsie is definitely in the group you mentioned

I reckon kosi is a better ruck prospect tbh would be throwing him into the ruck group come pre-season. have seen a lot to like when he pinch hits and he actually has aerial presence down the line.
Kosi plays better when he's moving around. The Ruck is his best medicine as it keeps him moving and involved.

I hope I don't get blamed for hacking your account. lol
Agree with everything. Sonsie has been my disappointment this year as i expected him to take off. The other four I pretty well expected the outputs delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back