Preview Round 20 v Collingwood MCG Sunday July 28th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Browne on twitter reporting Darcy Moore has a ruptured nut and will miss the rest of the season. Out!

If we play Kosi as a solo forward then he will get Moore as his opponent. He will be lucky if he ever touches the ball much less get a disposal. Miller doesn’t have an obvious matchup in defence. Maybe Kosi and Miller play forward/ruck with Bauer and Blight. What do we have to lose. The Collingwood forward line is nearly as devastated as ours with mainly mid sized players. Balta Brown and Broad would be a reasonable matchup.
Moore has been absolute rubbish this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a feeling that the team could look like

FB Miller Blight Broad
HB Short Vlas/Tres Rioli
C Hugo Prestia Banks
HF Mansell Bauer Dusty
FF Ryan Kosi Bolton
Fol Balta Taranto Hopper
Int: Smith Baker McIntosh MJ
SUB: Green

Feeling that the outs would be Swizz and Dow as form and all others replaced by more senior players.

I’ll wager they unfortunately make minimal changes in the forward line. Reckon they’ll sit McIntosh at full forward which to be fair he’s an okay set shot.

Would love to see Bauer given a crack

I’ll wager they unfortunately make minimal changes in the forward line. Reckon they’ll sit McIntosh at full forward which to be fair he’s an okay set shot.

Would love to see Bauer given a crack
I they put MacIntosh at full forward in front of Bauer I'll form a cout d'etat and will be taking over on Sunday. I might need some seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back