Game Day Round 2023 Fantasy Round 21 - Celebrate Buddy Franklin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought in Borlase this week on the bench. Wondering whether I should take his 90 over Mills? Or just roll the dice on Mills and hope he returns to form

Matt Crouch ending up at M8 was the plan last year but he got dropped and I had to trade. Now it happens out of nowhere this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to those guys (so far) who have an option to loop Daicos. Who would have thought a hard tag on him would limit the Pies run and carry:drunk:

King Tenz
Yep, I got the E on him at least. Should I hold Neale now and field him? Or trade Neale still and field Windhager instead?

Yep, I got the E on him at least. Should I hold Neale now and field him? Or trade Neale still and field Windhager instead?
Reckon you've gained a 50+ pt advantage over the top 5 even just fielding Windhager, I can't really advise on what to do with Neale as I'm sure you're all over it.

Reckon you've gained a 50+ pt advantage over the top 5 even just fielding Windhager, I can't really advise on what to do with Neale as I'm sure you're all over it.
Fortunately I don't have to make a decision on that until tomorrow.

Part of it depends on what I wanna do next week too. I hold Neale, means I'm trading Windy and have a 23rd premo now but no cash for next week. I trade Neale, I'll have 250k in the bank to potentially do a Daicos & Sheezel to Sicily & Steele kind of move.

Would love to know how bad the injury is to Daicos though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back