Game Day Round 2023 Fantasy Round 21 - Celebrate Buddy Franklin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not realize Stewart got to 94, haha. Take that.

Yeah Mills to Bont. Problem is, I had Hewett out all week instead of him, so now Hewett has to score 118 to make it worthwhile - and that ain't gonna happen.
Could you have got Bont by trading Hewett? Cos your VC on Bont has to be factored in. You're right about Hewett, reckon he's a monty to slap the cooler on Steele.

"upgraded" Mills to Laird.
Got 15 points less for my $283k upgrade.

Month ago, Titch was looking back in form. Enter the sub. Bloke will have dropped $300k by now.

Hard to really be excited about Borlase 90 on the bench as it just ruins a rookie for next year and most likely can't cash him in this year.
He'll go from $200 K now, to 700+ next year.

Have Bont but VC’d Zerrett with C on Gulden. 15 mins in Zerrett was on 8 and I switched C to Dawson. Also reversed Tom Mitchell out with Miller missing. Lots of ouches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1652/14+C

LDU, Petracca, Docherty, Sinclair, Marshall, Crouch, Steele, Brayshaw

Miller out meant I kept Mills which seems a bit lucky in the end. In fact my two next upgrade targets in Day and Mills both tonned up, so not sure what I will do with trades.
Daicos might help make that decision for you. Looking at options there myself, I'm still not keen on holding Mills with him playing on the wing, doesn't get CBA's but does attend stoppages. Could be something like Daicos > Butters & Mills > M Crouch

Anyone know who the Brisbane sub will be…… I got hewett to play for Carlton, and only way I can get Mills on the field is if I loop him with Dev Rob…. But won’t know until after the Carlton game who the Brisbane sub will be….. so any inside info would be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back