Game Day Round 2023 Fantasy Round 21 - Celebrate Buddy Franklin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naicos to Tom Green next week

As if trading Day last week wasn't enough...b2b 100s

Now this week I trade HH and what a surprise, mark after mark after mark. He can't drop them it's amazing how this happens

I've told you a hundred times - we need your trades each week FFS !! How do we know who to trade in, if we don't know who you are trading out !!

I've told you a hundred times - we need your trades each week FFS !! How do we know who to trade in, if we don't know who you are trading out !!
I traded in Dunks. Last week 60 pt qtr to go 130+ because I didn't have him. He will be lucky to ton this week and I traded Neale so no tag for him and back to 100+. I know this happens yet can't do anything about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1675/14. Got Bont’s VC, and reaped the rewards of not being able to trade Day or Mills. Looking pretty likely to win my cash league qualifying final which would allow me to do a much needed double downgrade.

Naicos 37
HH 73
Stewart 60
Traded out Mills

Buh bow, brief resurgence nipped right in the bud
Everyone has Daicos so no loss there, Stewart's 94 is just acceptable considering what he was looking like scoring, who did you trade Mills to? Bont?

Everyone has Daicos so no loss there, Stewart's 94 is just acceptable considering what he was looking like scoring, who did you trade Mills to? Bont?

I did not realize Stewart got to 94, haha. Take that.

Yeah Mills to Bont. Problem is, I had Hewett out all week instead of him, so now Hewett has to score 118 to make it worthwhile - and that ain't gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back