Game Day Round 21, 2024 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric out “injured”. Maybe the hip issue he seemed to pick up last week? That’s the last time I pay attention to Tuesdays injury reports!

Ps. Bruce in.
It’s becoming very frustrating that we have no continuity with a stable line. Every week for the past six to eight weeks we seem to have key players missing even if it’s just one each week.

Zac Bailey to have a big game. He is due.

i noticed during third Q last week, Eric came off, and seemed to be getting some attention for what looked like a groin issue, not too much was said by the commentators, and he did play out the game. Anyone heard anything if he is right for today? Hopefully Harris is also OK, don't forget he got a very bad concussion about 5 years ago against GWS.

our mids will dominate Saints, so I expect a win today
Catching up, so others may have said, but he's a late or with "soreness"...

Also, anyone watch the pre game interview with Ross? He shared way more than I expected, and he's clearly really switched on.

Catching up, so others may have said, but he's a late or with "soreness"...

Also, anyone watch the pre game interview with Ross? He shared way more than I expected, and he's clearly really switched on.
Fages just said groin soreness, could have played but decided not to risk it. Hopefully just the week. Big hole in the side to fill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back