Game Day Round 21, 2024: West Coast vs Gold Coast

Will this be our last, or second last win of the year?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Nah we'll probs roll North next week as well

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Jack Williams

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter was yelling at me MUM LISTEN TO THE SONG, IT’S OUR SONG
Got a 10 yr old boy that I know has questioned why he followed his Dad’s advice and supports the Eagles when a heap of his mates go for the unwashed.

Never seen him look so proud was a happy dad moment.

Nah he’s a gun - not his fault the umps love him. He’s a hard fair player and doesn’t whinge or anything imo

He's good but leads with his head and does weird dog shaking off kind of water movement when in a contest - gets way too much leniency and time to dispose of the ball other players don't get. You're correct - not his fault.

He's good but leads with his head and does weird dog shaking of water kind of water movement when in a contest - gets way too much leniency and time to dispose of the ball other players don't get. You're correct - not his fault.

Shits me how he thrashes around and throws elbows etc when the ball is clearly dead, settle down campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was there in a polo, but wasn't in for the gatorade.
Fact he's concussed probably had something to do with it.

He's won a game before mate, it's just been the current longest streak without a win.

Yeah Darling's having his best game in a while. But it's been a long time between drinks

It's amazing what being dropped to the mcgoos will do, to kick an experienced played up the arse and re motivate him.

Simpson wouldn't do that and thats when standard slip.

When you honour and reward form at the selection table, then accountability swings into action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back