Review Round 21 - Freo Edged by the Dons.

Remove this Banner Ad

god please put jackson in the ruck why do we have to watch darcy treakle his way around the ball, get pushed around by some ****ing C graders and fumble at every opportunity ?? painful

switta is deadset scared of the goals, chapman needs to be on notice

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Because Jackson gets belted far worse in there

Pathetic. Giving up a 5 goal lead in the last 10 minutes is embarrassing.

I have always said we are dogshit when we can't win the center clearance. Darcy was pathetic. Jackson invisible.

Essendon being able to drop and throw the ball at will didn't help.

Not being able to stick tackles was pathetic. Stringer broke tackles at will and cost us at least a couple of goals.

Mids were ****ing useless. Bunch of 1 way running squibs. How many times did they win the clearance and have a player running forward with none of ours within 20m? Again. And Again. And a ****ing gain.,

Subbing Ras was a mistake. Should have taken off Emmett or Freddy who once again did the grand total of **** all. Just play Simpson and let him gain some experience if we are happy for our smalls to do **** all.

Drop Chappy. He is a liability and his disposal is a disgrace. He isn't even playing at F grade ammos level at the moment.

We can't get Moose back quick enough. He plays and we win that.

Unpopular opinion but Luke Ryan is the worst 1v1 defender in the league. Absolute potato. Amazing as a 3rd man up or intercept but he can't defend to save his life. He was always going to get killed by Stringer and he did.

When we are being killed on transition and the game is being played at a breakneck speed, why did nobody think of slowing the thing down and killing their momentum? There is a time and a place for slow methodical kick to kick football and there were numerous times throughout that game we should have done that.

god please put jackson in the ruck why do we have to watch darcy treakle his way around the ball, get pushed around by some ****ing C graders and fumble at every opportunity ?? painful

switta is deadset scared of the goals, chapman needs to be on notice

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This, this and this!!!!

This team is a joke. Mentally they are not there. The talent is there but every time we have a 10 or 20 point lead late in the 3rd or early in the 4th I just know they’re going to shit themselves, go into their shells, and inevitably lose the game. Port, Carlton, Hawthorn, nearly Sydney, and now Essendon, all this year alone, in winning positions late in the game but shit ourselves. We never learn our lesson. Ever. If any team applies the slightest bit of pressure to us we crumble. Every single time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE DOCKERY ****ING TEA LEAVES WERE THERE ALL WEEK. SOME VIC campaigner TEAM BACKS TO THE WALL, TIME TO LIFT FOR THE BITCH PURPLE BOYS, WERE ARE A STAIN ON AFL HISTORY. EMBARRASSING THIS HAS HAPPENED DOZENS OF TIMES IN THE 30 YEARS OF THIS CLUB.
Haha this is so true, how many times have we faced these piss weak vic clubs after they’ve had a month of being shit and then the media decides to crucify them just before our game. No excuse but it’s just hilarious how it lines up every single time.

I’ll be Freo till I die but I’m thinking a 6 yr spell till Darcy’s contract is up

I don’t like hating Freo players but that bloke is getting into Rory Lobb territory as far as I’m concerned

Any fanboys still think he’s better than Lloyd Meek….. 2x the commitment for half the money

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

This team is a joke. Mentally they are not there. The talent is there but every time we have a 10 or 20 point lead late in the 3rd or early in the 4th I just know they’re going to shit themselves, go into their shells, and inevitably lose the game. Port, Carlton, Hawthorn, nearly Sydney, and now Essendon, all this year alone, in winning positions late in the game but shit ourselves. We never learn our lesson. Ever. If any team applies the slightest bit of pressure to us we crumble. Every time.
they are the third youngest team

what they have accomplished has been amazing - unfortunately it didn't happen today

Had them on class most of the game but clearly they wanted it a lot more, which arguably worse because we all knew how much they were going to want it. I'm still trying to figure out what the **** that was from Darcy.

And fact after everything we've put together this year we could miss finals is gutting. Next week is an absolute must win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 21 - Freo Edged by the Dons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back