Preview Round 21 Swans vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree on Campbell being the one out. Wicks before him.

Don't know why we are running Hayward into the ground, hopefully we don't see him struggling at times for the 3rd week in a row.

No excuses with this team. If we don't put up a decent effort again, it's on the coaches for allowing the rot to continue.

Disagree on Campbell being the one out. Wicks before him.

Don't know why we are running Hayward into the ground, hopefully we don't see him struggling at times for the 3rd week in a row.

No excuses with this team. If we don't put up a decent effort again, it's on the coaches for allowing the rot to continue.
How would we know if Hayward's been struggling? That's almost his default form...

Francis takes a bit to warm at the level, at times he looks potentially a Rampe replacement, other times he looks like me.

Hamling came to the club as A defender didnt he?

I meant physically. I thought he battled on well against the Lions, so on form I don't have an issue with him being in the team. Well, no more than about 10+ others.
Yeah I'm fine with him in the team but he's not that good that if he were injured they would be petrified to rest him. So I'm assuming his injury is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would they be? They just beat Carlton away. Marshall hasn't been in great form even if he's fit to play.
Because we literally have 1 KPD that is competent at the position in a 1v1. Their second and third talls would have a field day on Francis and Blakey but im just happy that Blakey/Fox isn't playing on a tall

I'm fine with Francis over Hamling. Both played in defence earlier this year and Francis was better then, as well.

Now Hamling's playing forward and doing a decent job, so it's not like he's gone down the pecking order. If anything, he probably has a better chance as the next-forward-in than he did as the second-defender in.

So we've given him another avenue into the team whilst strengthening an area that we're a bit light in (especially now with Reid's retirement.) Win/win.

Geez old Francis is as popular as brussel sprouts around here.

He isn't that bad
17th worst KPD in 2024 and was the 10th worst in 2023 and thats out of 75/76 players and he is on par with like first gamers who play like 1-2 games in their debut season

Francis takes a bit to warm at the level, at times he looks potentially a Rampe replacement, other times he looks like me.

Hamling came to the club as A defender didnt he?
Can’t work the Hamling thing out tbh. Regardless of the fact Buddy was lame 2016 GF Hamling is a premiership DEFENDER. Wake up Horse you recruited him based around the doubt on McCartin’s head and Melican’s soft tissue and you play him as a forward in the VFL ? Just don’t get why we keep going back to this Second stringer in Francis when you clearly have another option you haven’t even given the chance to at worst prove he is more of the same. SMH.

17th worst KPD in 2024 and was the 10th worst in 2023 and thats out of 75/76 players and he is on par with like first gamers who play like 1-2 games in their debut season

Yeah I am not claiming he is great, BUT he is never secure in the side and does not get much of a run, he gets called on in times like this where he is just on a hiding to nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back