Preview Round 21 v Port Adelaide Saturday 6th August 7.40pm Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll drive stack to the airport to go home to wa myself then !!!
let’s get a Kombi instead and drive Stacky across the Nullarbor …

I’d like Karp3_dm to join us for supplies and banter as well

could be a spiritually enlightening trip…

want to hear the gos directly from the stack man

Bookmark it for Monday

Edwards announces retirement, Final home game next week v Hawks will be his farewell and we celebrate him and the other retirees one final time

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We need to win all our remaining games if we want to make finals. I don't think we should be selecting players for a farewell game. Best 22 needs to be selected each week.

We need to win all our remaining games if we want to make finals. I don't think we should be selecting players for a farewell game. Best 22 needs to be selected each week.
No we don't, Saints and blues are cannon fodder as they both will struggle to win any of their last three games so on that basis 2 wins will be enough to make finals from here.

He had 13 touches, 1 tackle last week. Everyone acts like hes been getting 40 every week in the VFL and cant get a game. His form isnt great.
Big deal Mate, stats mean bugger all. If he’s playing forward pocket, you expect him to get those 40 touches? Stacky is as clean as there is when it comes to ball handling, never ever shirks a contest and is a natural footballer who plays on his instincts. He will be far better at senior level than VFL imo.
13 touches? So what. Did he play his role and do the team things? That’s all that matters when your stuck in a forward pocket. He’s really wasted there but if it’s part of a learning curve, then ok, but don’t expect miracles like high possession games.

want to hear the gos directly from the stack man
el wagon

kombi would break down and mick taylor would find us

No we don't, Saints and blues are cannon fodder as they both will struggle to win any of their last three games so on that basis 2 wins will be enough to make finals from here.
Sorry mate we're not far behind them as we lost to North recently. Every game is a must win game as so many teams are unreliable and that's us included. DickieKnee point was more that we need our best 22 on the park which gives us a better chance of winning games. Hence then finals can be achieved easily..

So why do you disagree TigerImposter you obviously think saints will snatch two against cats, lions and swans and the blues to snatch one against lions, demons and pies. Is that what i'm gathering judging by your thumbs down to my post.
Sorry you beat me to it mate.

fu*k wish the game was tonight, heavy rain all day night in adelaide

detailed forecast now says 0 chance of rain for saturday nights game

if its raining over there the umps dont ream you as much as if it were dry as they cant see shite...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who do you think will snatch an upset which would then have implications for top 2/ top 4 as well.
scats will loose to aints on purpose at kitty litter park

So who do you think will snatch an upset which would then have implications for top 2/ top 4 as well.
I'm just not pencilling in any wins for any team mate and just watching one game at a time that is relevant to teams making finals. Geelong however is probably the most reliable and consistent team and it's good that they meet some of our rivals for a top 8 spot. I'm more concerned about which Richmond team will turn up , but the last 2 weeks have been promising.

I'm just not pencilling in any wins for any team mate and just watching one game at a time that is relevant to teams making finals. Geelong however is probably the most reliable and consistent team and it's good that they meet some of our rivals for a top 8 spot. I'm more concerned about which Richmond team will turn up , but the last 2 weeks have been promising.
Don't know if it's promising, they either get to 30+ lead and cough it up or give up a 30+ lead and try to chase it down. So on that it's like you said which Richmond team will turn up, the one that races to a lead or the one that gets jumped. We are due to race out to a lead and hopefully hold that and expand on it as the game wears on.

could, should and would is not good enough in my book. we need to win the last 7 to shove it up the pies and the cats who have won 10 in a row...... we need to out Trump them and troll them and the afl with another premiership Cup.

If we turn up we'll win it. Gibcus in along with MRJ = some pace and skill. We're quite tall, but then Port are slow.

Intersting game. If have clicked and the second half last week can be made permanent then this'll be nice.

And is Port still interested. Sometimes this situation lets a team go all out with no inhibitions. Some times they just slow down and cruise to Mad Monday. Hope it's the second option.

could, should and would is not good enough in my book. we need to win the last 7 to shove it up the pies and the cats who have won 10 in a row...... we need to out Trump them and troll them and the afl with another premiership Cup.
Could you imagine the meltdown implosion from cat fans in particular if we go a 7 game run from here and salute the judge by knocking out the cats along the way.

want to hear the gos directly from the stack man Groupie actually melts in the desert

Groupie will actually melt for real in the desert

fu*k wish the game was tonight, heavy rain all day night in adelaide

detailed forecast now says 0 chance of rain for saturday nights game

if its raining over there the umps dont ream you as much as if it were dry as they cant see shite...
Let’s play another tall… late change Soldo in for MRJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 21 v Port Adelaide Saturday 6th August 7.40pm Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back