Review Round 22, 2018 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Gold Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked to me that Zorko tried to shake hands but Touk was making a statement about the rejected handshake earlier in the year.
That's what I thought also. However, many just love being OUTRAGED.

Do the NEAFL finals start next week? Who do the magoos play?

Just thinking out loud about the value in bringing up a Ballendean or Wooller if a McStay can't play. Ditto Cox for Little Robbo.

Zorko is not captain material. Gun player but not a captain. That garbage after the siren is immature and embarrassing. Got up in his face after the siren, we just fell in againts their 2nds team. Spare me.

Now that its done, im not angry about the win, we will get a good player with that pick.

I am angry about the crappy bi-play and our performance in general.
Zorko,is not a captain's bootlace.There are 3 or 4 potential great captains there but it would be unfair to call on them. Hodge,is obviously filling the vacuum.Harris may be .almost ready but not from full back.Big problem

Do the NEAFL finals start next week? Who do the magoos play?

Just thinking out loud about the value in bringing up a Ballendean or Wooller if a McStay can't play. Ditto Cox for Little Robbo.
Not yet, one more game against the Giants

Yeah Zorko just needs to play his role and not be stupid, not be captain but at the same time I think it's too early to heal that pressure on someone like Andrews or Clug or Berry. Maybe another year of Zorko will be all that is needed, by the time werew finals bound we will have an amazing leadership group

Not yet, one more game against the Giants

Their ressies will be decimated due to injury, so it'll be interesting to see how selection is handled with some tired boys and some blokes going through dips in form as well in the seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Zorko getting baked for the after game? Thought Touk was the instigator.

Yeah I am the same, maybe everyone is just seeing what they want to see.

Andrews should be the captain. Classy guy and always shows in big moments. The goal he kicked and the late mark were vital in a quiet game for him
Andrews should 100% be Captain next year. Zorko is just not up to it as a player because he gets his colours lowered too often and he certainly doesn’t have the right temperament.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 22, 2018 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Back