Review Round 22, 2022: Box Hill Hawks v Sydney Swans, 20 August 2022, 12.35pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Amartey, please come to Hawthorn.
We should have a sniff around Hayden McClean.

I suspect one of them is gettable as right now McDonald, Amartey, McLean and probably Ladhams are all fighting for the one spot.

Both McLean and Amartey are more than good enough to be playing in the AFL every week as a second or third tall. I wish we could play them more.

Tom And Jerry Cartoons GIF by HBO Max

I suspect one of them is gettable as right now McDonald, Amartey, McLean and probably Ladhams are all fighting for the one spot.

Both McLean and Amartey are more than good enough to be playing in the AFL every week as a second or third tall. I wish we could play them more.
I have great respect for you, Mr. Runvs. Most people would come into a thread such as this and start bashing us, but you didn't. Congrats to your Swans on their dominant performance in victory today. Despite our two respective clubs' history, I've always liked the Swans. I would be shocked if the Swans weren't to make the prelims given they'll have a double chance. Good luck to you and your swans in future endeavours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butler was involved in a big hit in the first quarter. Attacking the ball and was crushed. Very slow to get to his feet and I assume he was concussed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back