Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with Chappie, he had a bad game, it happens. Remember guys, as annoyed as you may be, there's 3 games left, destiny is in our hands. Players, friends etc probably read some of this so let's get a bit of perspective eh?
He's had about 4 on the trot.

Love him, but was horrid today

Out: Chapman, Emmett

I want Heath Chapman traded at the end of the year. He's so ****ing shit.
Chapman wasn't great today. Still think he capable of being best 18 in a premiership side.
Don't forget he hasn't played much football in the last few years, a full preseason and he will improve immensely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Emmett In Fyfe

Raz deserves another game
I'm a big fan of Raz and have defended him profusely, and to be clear he was far from our worst out there. Was starting to get into the flow at stoppage right before we subbed him off (before then he seemed to take the "role player" tag too literally and was pretty passive at stoppage without doing enough defensively to make up for it). Subbed him off too soon, and maybe even subbed off the wrong bloke entirely.

But with Fyfe and Johnson coming back you can't start Raz, and even if he didn't have an iffy history as sub (he does) I'd rather just let him cook for Peel than have him sub.

Johnno and Fyfe for Raz and Emmett, and honestly make anyone but Aish sub.

He has been out for a long time. Draper has been better than him though
Yeah, the way he's going, Drapes can play the Chapman role when Pearce is back.

Chapman has been horrid for the last month and more. He won't get dropped, but he needs to be.
Emmett will be out whether its omitted or suspended doesn't really matter.
Erasmus out too.

Bring Fyfe and Johnson in and move some magnets. It's not like we have anyone ready to take Emmett's spot. Simpson goes invisible in the WAFL let alone AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back