Review Round 22 - Essendon @ Marvel Stadium - 10th August 2024 - 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

All fined.
But totally worth it
cf1ce4b0fd0a6adf8a05834de8b5393b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really grinds my gears that 80% of these “professional” commentators can’t get Macs name right.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly, only 4 midfielders attended CBAs, Anderson 75%, Rowell 75%, Davies 71%, Graham 79%.
Interesting that Flanders didn't start in the middle at all ( could have sworn I seen him in there but anyway). Must say I thought Flanders was good, not his usual high possession but more value and hit the scoreboard.

Perfection get in now, only 24 hour window!

Mac Andrew Match Winner card

Perfection get in now, only 24 hour window!

Mac Andrew Match Winner card

Bought a couple for the boys
They love him

Not the last trip to Carrara this season I hoped for.

As for VFL, Luko looked committed. He is bloody talented as he can see the game as not many players do. Looking for teammates, some of his kicks were great. Good to see him kicking straight. It will be interesting to watch what will happen in the off-season with him. Will he play against Tigers?

Surprisingly, Ace played his probably best game. I also enjoyed watching team linking up from defence.

Read suffered nasty concussion. Hope he recovers fully.

As for AFL, the worst game together with Gabba game. Listless, no energy, looked spent, second in contest. Similar to Essendon last quarter.

You never as bad as you look and all teams had some shockers but I find it hard to be optimistic about future considering how close the competition is, how many teams are on the up and we struggle to boost team with ready made players.

8 : 17 centre clearances summarised our inability in the middle again. That was the game.

I sure hope as hell the belief displayed by many here that Dimma will sort it out proves to be correct. I have doubts about his decisions. Midfield struggled again and I did not see many adjustments.

The whole season was enough time to imbed a new plan yet we still looked like we don't know what to do. We faded after bye exactly like in previous seasons.

At least Dimma is honest, calling this performance catastrophic. Not great sight seeing people leaving early.

Onto next season, make or break year.

Last edited:
The mark and kick down the line followed by Bombs into the forward line were Dews game plan and giving me PTSD

The Demons ran in waves and just cut through our midfield which is exactly what thought Dimma would bring to our club.

It was super disappointing and frankly unacceptable IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 22 - Essendon @ Marvel Stadium - 10th August 2024 - 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back