Game Day Round 23, 2024: Hawthorn v Tigers, Sun 3.20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s does my head in to think that we were only seconds away from currently being in 5th spot and a win today would have taken us into the four.

Sorry fellas, I go to 5 to 6 games a year and haven't seen a live win since 2016. Am heading to the 'G today, so if we lose you know who to blame.
Hopefully we break the "Jethro Curse"
Same, last Hawks game I went to in person was the Sydney thrashing. Hoping my attendance today is completely inconsequential. Go Hawks🦅

Same, last Hawks game I went to in person was the Sydney thrashing. Hoping my attendance today is completely inconsequential. Go Hawks🦅
I heard its going to rain and thunderstorm today, might be a good idea to stay home watch the game on the telly instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in tropical Palm Cove in FNQ and I told the missus we can do anything you like today up until 3pm to which she replied “Can’t we escape footy even up here”
To cut a long story short I found a reasonably priced slab of beer and they are on ice ready to go, from 3pm of course.

That's good trading!

I don’t know which one but I’m predicting one of our forwards today (I’ll roll with Watson) is going to kick 6+ goals.

Looking for the boys to get them on the turnover today and keep the ball moving because you know that the Tigers will try to junk things up because that is there only hope.

Like always bring the tackle pressure from the start and link up with our dinky little handballs and please oh please make the most of our chances and put the game to bed early.

Is there still a Hawksnest stand/outlet on the concourse at home games? I know there are merch stands all around and inside the MCG but I prefer my $ to go to the club directly.

It’s does my head in to think that we were only seconds away from currently being in 5th spot and a win today would have taken us into the four.
19 seconds in fact.

I don’t know which one but I’m predicting one of our forwards today (I’ll roll with Watson) is going to kick 6+ goals.

Looking for the boys to get them on the turnover today and keep the ball moving because you know that the Tigers will try to junk things up because that is there only hope.

Like always bring the tackle pressure from the start and link up with our dinky little handballs and please oh please make the most of our chances and put the game to bed early.
Not much of a punter but I had a look at Weddle kicking 2 and its paying $8.50.
Feel he will kick at least one in the last when everyone else is out on their feet.

Is there still a Hawksnest stand/outlet on the concourse at home games? I know there are merch stands all around and inside the MCG but I prefer my $ to go to the club directly.
Not 100% sure nowadays but there used to be one around the Punt Rd end

Scrappy first quarter
Put the foot down in the second
Good performance in the third
Complacency in the last

Strong win.
If we win the second quarter, we will go a game clear on top of the ladder for second quarter wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back