Game Day Round 23, 2024: West Coast vs Carlton

Is Andrew Gaff the super-sub we didn't know we needed?

• Yep, 4 more years please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, Jack Watts

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No, Jack Williams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is once again it's the same repeat offenders who are at the heart of this debacle. For example I'd rather play without a ruck than ever see Bailey again.
I'd rather play Flynn than williams every day of the week

HAI EVERYONE :raisinghand:

DON'T FORGET WE'VE STILL GOT A TRIP TO GEELONG NEXT WEEK TO ROUND OUT OUR 2024

CHEERS

Animated GIF

Schofield has been the stoppage/midfield coach under simmo...and guess what our weakest line has been in that time...you guessed it the midfield.

Im a bit wary of simmos replacement being someone who was working for him for that long.
Yes this has been utter rubbish. Feeble.

Every time a Carlton player is tackled he just holds he ball to his chest and stops. We flip it up,flip it out,make it somebody else’s problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Duggan is easily BOG for us and one of the only players on our list that isn't a frontrunner.

The man would have walked into the captaincy.
Agreed.

The bar is dizzyingly low, but Duggan and HEdwards the only two who I’ve got much decent to say about today.

Back to back goalless terms.

Thanks for your service Schoey. External candidate who hasn’t been along for this ride with us thanks.
We absolutely need an external candidate, only then will the credits crew finally cease to exist.

Someone who can come in and who has no connection with the players, who will play players based on what they bring to the table.

Duggan and Allen shouldn’t be captains, both are garbage leaders. Kelly should be traded if he even has any value left. Get a broom and sweep the spuds and start again at the draft.

Besides Harley and Yeo we literally have no players wanting to win the ball
You can’t trade the whole team dude

Allen is fine as captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back