Round 23 discussion (Grand Final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2572 with Staker, Buddy and Pittard stinking, finally beat my Rd1 score of 2355 haha. Won 3 cash leagues, hoping of an overall ranking within top 10k (currently 12230).

2606 + 1 donut. Highest ever score, shame I couldn't have given 2700 a shake. Sweating on the Dogs/Dees game for my league though. Should be some massive scores to finish the year off I imagine

Can anyone confirm what happens in a drawn GF? Spoils go to the highest on the Ladder? It's been an epic day for sure.

Down by 200+ on the last day of Supercoach Cash League Grand Final. Gaz goes nuts and gives me a fighting chance. Goldy Vs Swan +20 points. Goldstein misses a goal due to siren before half-time. Scores come out. Lose by 3. Shattered. Pre-scaling. Then the scaling. Goldy goes up 5, Swan 2. Draw. What the actual...

Difference of about $500 so any confirmation would be greatly appreciated. I finished on top of the ladder.

Can anyone confirm what happens in a drawn GF? Spoils go to the highest on the Ladder? It's been an epic day for sure.

Down by 200+ on the last day of Supercoach Cash League Grand Final. Gaz goes nuts and gives me a fighting chance. Goldy Vs Swan +20 points. Goldstein misses a goal due to siren before half-time. Scores come out. Lose by 3. Shattered. Pre-scaling. Then the scaling. Goldy goes up 5, Swan 2. Draw. What the actual...

Difference of about $500 so any confirmation would be greatly appreciated. I finished on top of the ladder.

Top spot wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need 44 points from Griffen in the last quarter to win my $400 cash league grand final.

Pull your finger out Griffen and get me home.

tumblr_m2lcqr7QJf1qihztbo1_500.gif

2561 with Griffen to come plus Staker filling in for ibbo too, highest score for the year and 5 GF wins coming up....nice way to finish off the season :D

2492 with Griffen and Minson playing. Might give the money a shake certainly will be my high score. What those guys on now?

Only going to win 1 out of 5 of my SC grand finals. :(

I blame it all on farking Gray pulling it out, Duffield and Staker being spuds, Griffen not being able to handle a tag and me picking Swan instead of Ablett and Pendles as captain.

At least I beat my best mate in my home league grand final and I have won my DT grand final which is the first time I've ever won a DT Grand Final. :D:thumbsu:

If I had of picked Pendles as captain I would have won both my cash league grand finals.

Wasn't a chance in the other 2 in the end.

2 grand final wins is better than none I suppose and I at least get $130 from my main cash league and whatever it is from my other cash league.

Farking Griffen though just can't handle a tag. Don't think I'll ever pick him again. Total flog! :thumbsdown:

Had an enjoyable season though and already looking forward to 2014. Have some really good players that I am thinking of picking next year and can't wait to play against Toxic, Gringy, NSWCROW, Kadog, etc in a cash league.

Bring on 2014 SC and thanks guys for all the advice and laughs over the year. Its been a blast.

At least won something Judd_Magic :thumbsu: good work.

Thanks mate. :thumbsu:

A SC and DT grand final win is nothing to sneeze at especially knocking off my best mate in my home SC league Grand Final who I have never lost to before.If I had of lost to him then I would never have heard the end of it from him. :D:thumbsu:

Lost my main cash league grand final by 34 points I think in the end.

Was a gallant effort considering I was a man down.

I think the lesson I have learnt from all this is that its important to have good backup on ALL benches.

I was a sitting duck on my ruck and forward benches with no cover. :thumbsdown:

Damn Essendon for dropping Daniher. :thumbsdown:

I think you have your GF wrapped up mate regardless if you trade or not. :thumbsu:

Terlich to Dixon would be a good trade I reckon. :cool:

Thanks JM, Terlich > Dixon cost me the BF Hawks Board Div 1 Grand Final! ;)
2464-2467. :thumbsdown: Cannot believe it, had it completely sewn up all weekend then the gods conspired against me to bring me down by 3 points. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Ryan Griffen you are one weak motha****a! :thumbsdown:

Ah well, won my other GF's which were the main priority anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back