Autopsy Round 24, 2024 - Saints defeat Boos

Remove this Banner Ad

With respect we aren’t GC we aren’t Nth
We know how to win games
We have a bottom 4 midfield with no starts
We need elite talent
High end picks (like last time we challenged) from the draft are your best chance
Not fanciful FA talk
We have up early picks today - spin away but that’s fact

People keep arguing using exceptions as facts, you can't win.

It alright, a huge win over a completely depleted Carlton list to push us into 12 and drop out the top 5 in the draft is a huge part of the culture piece.

Culture must of missed the bus against Brisbane and Lyon made a statement and left it out of the team.

With respect we aren’t GC we aren’t Nth
We know how to win games
We have a bottom 4 midfield with no starts
We need elite talent
High end picks (like last time we challenged) from the draft are your best chance
Not fanciful FA talk
We have up early picks today - spin away but that’s fact
Don't we have the picks any more? We won't know for seasons if they are good or not.
I understand, would have liked 5 and 6 however it is what it is. Only supporters talk about this stuff.

On another note how spineless are Freo?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The commentators sounded like someone just ran over their puppy when the Blues lost.

I thought they were building them up for a fall. They looked amused when the game finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton make the 8 anyway …
Yup culture building win..
Nothing to do with us winning
Should we have lost against Sydney and Geelong because they are in the finals?

Strange attitude but oh well, up to you.

I might be a bit taller than the average dwarf you like to set alight (173cms) but if you pay me right I might just let you
Lube up Blue boy, Brisbane beat us by 70 odd points two weeks ago.

Might as well forfeit.

Crushing other teams dreams is loser mentality. We aren't making finals, how does other teams hurting help us? We are the loser who gets enjoyment out of other people's misery because we never achieve anything ourselves.

We need to do the best for us and winning wasn't the best for us. In fact, today did nothing but push us further away from a flag and I want to bloody well see one in my lifetime.

Say goodbye to the elite guys pushing for a #1 pick spot in FOS, Jagga, Smillie, Lalor or Draper. May as well have pick 15 now. Only difference between the team that actually has 15 and us is they'll be playing finals.

Again, zero enjoyment from winning in August when it means nothing but a flattering win loss record in a season that let us all down.

Absolute amateur hour if we are celebrating anything from this year and embarrassing to let other clubs live in our heads so much that seeing them lose means more than securing one of the elite draftees for our future.

Makes me sick seeing Filth supporters and the likes celebrating this win, pathetic. If we ain't in the finals we may as well be last. I'm sick of this I truly am, we never do what's best for us.

Have a lay down mate.

Pou was a pick 10, NAS was a pick 11 and I’m over the moon about both of them. Nobody from the draft is elite yet, there’s countless examples of high draft picks which are busts.

Look what it meant to the players when the siren went, now they all go off on the break on a high.

Still going to have 1 top ten pick, potentially 2 depending on the Battle situation. We may still get the players we want, will have to see on draft night.

Glad we won today, go saints!

I might be a bit taller than the average dwarf you like to set alight (173cms) but if you pay me right I might just let you

**** you guys need new material. I guess when you collected more wooden spoons than any club in the professional era you didn’t have that any more.

Anyway looking at your cheer squad tonight we were all having a laugh about how you out bogan Collingwood even. Looked like a medical digest showing the results of genetic decline through inbreeding.

lighter sacred heart GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24, 2024 - Saints defeat Boos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back