Autopsy Round 24, 2024 - Saints defeat Boos

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaaahhhh Carlscum…

What have they won since they couldn’t buy flags?

Nothing.

They are filthy arrogant cesspit of a club that deserve nothing less than total destruction of their club and the rampant genocide of their entire supporter base.

Throw them and every Injectington player and fan into a huge pit and throw weapons in… tell them the victors get a reprieve… when the survivors of the massacre climb out, shoot ‘em.

F#%k ‘em. Now and forever.

I like that they likely had a pow wow and watched the FreovPort game with clenched glutes, whilst our boys were likely celebrating. As we're the ones that took the chance given us and they just had to be the bitch and wait for their betters to decide their future.

Well played deserved the win!

You’ve beat our VFL team in the final seconds of match to remove yourself from the blanketed top 6 in the draft along with securing a tougher draw next year.

Appreciate the finals like tune up and well done again 😉
Congrats on going from flag favourites to limping into the finals on the back of another side.

Brisbane will appreciate the tune up you’ll be giving them.

If you think we're not better off by having picks 5 and 6 over 7 and 8, you're not being realistic. It gives you more choice to pick a player who we think would fit our specific needs. It's not worthless... saying so is ridiculous.

Likewise, if you think having a winning culture has no merit whatsoever, you're also misguided. The fact is we got our game looking much better at the back end of the season. That bodes well for next year.

There's no real way right now to measure which would have benefited us more. Time will tell.

At the end of the day, we've got the picks we've got. Hopefully we can use them well and the club can improve in all areas. There's a lot of room for growth with both players and coaching imo. Personally I was happy to see us play a better style of footy towards the end of the season.

There's a difference between tanking a win to get say a clear pick one and tanking one to go back two spots in a draft that seems incredibly even with no clear standout players.
There is also a huge difference between actual tanking, and just not trying for the last 5 minutes of the final game when the team had already shown more than enough heart the previous 2 months.

Think we found the water bottle nuffie! Congrats mate, you win the right to get pumped by Brisbane.

You haven’t made a grand final in 25 years and counting, such an arrogant and unpleasant fan base. Go Lions!
Haven't won a thing since last century since they couldn't cheat with Brown paper bags.
Their faces at the end of the game. Will be seeing that again in Brisbane

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm wondering how many of the people upset we won were actually at the game today.

Because I have a hard time believing that, if you were actually at Marvel Stadium today, you could be disappointed we got the win. Just with the sheer amount of Blues fans there and the atmosphere and noise they created - especially in the last quarter. It was one of the most memorable wins I've ever been to. Winning in that way (while overwhelmingly outnumbered by opposition supporters), in the dying seconds, was unbelievable - ladder position be damned.

Seeing the look on the players' faces after Higgo's goal. The energy of the Saints fans. The way they celebrated on the siren - the players on the bench running onto the field to embrace their teammates.

If you were at the game today and are still upset we won, you need to get your heart checked.

the hell are they doing here instead of the Freo board? if today's loss hurt that bad they're in for a world of pain in 2 weeks
Ahh yes the freo board

Binoculars GIF by namslam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't won a thing since last century since they couldn't cheat with Brown paper bags.
Their faces at the end of the game. Will be seeing that again in Brisbane

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I just love that 2 weeks in a row we've made ppl cry in the stands, that's worth more than 2 spots in any draft

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think we're not better off by having picks 5 and 6 over 7 and 8, you're not being realistic. It gives you more choice to pick a player who we think would fit our specific needs. It's not worthless... saying so is ridiculous.

Likewise, if you think having a winning culture has no merit whatsoever, you're also misguided. The fact is we got our game looking much better at the back end of the season. That bodes well for next year.

There's no real way right now to measure which would have benefited us more. Time will tell.

At the end of the day, we've got the picks we've got. Hopefully we can use them well and the club can improve in all areas. There's a lot of room for growth with both players and coaching imo. Personally I was happy to see us play a better style of footy towards the end of the season.
There's no guarantee the clubs below us have better recruiting departments. There's a reason we finished above the suckas.

Carlton fans are easily the dumbest, most pathetic fans in football. You think they'd be grateful and humble about this god gifted second chance considering what a miserable hole their board was barely an hour ago. No, actually, time to troll the team that just beat them. Massive losers. Arrogant flogs of the lowest order. Brisbane will break them and I can't wait :yum:

Carlton fans are easily the dumbest, most pathetic fans in football. You think they'd be grateful and humble about this god gifted second chance considering what a miserable hole their board was barely an hour ago. No, actually, time to troll the team that just beat them. Massive losers. Arrogant flogs of the lowest order. Brisbane will break them and I can't wait :yum:
They are mostly inbred trogs, how can they even operate a phone?
Them going down by 100+ against the Lions in a couple of weeks is easy money.

Loved Ross mentioning the ridiculous travelling draw we had (“travelled 6 times in rounds 4 to 14. felt like we were an interstate team”).
Hopefully there was enough heat put on the afl by the board that it doesn’t happen again next year.
Someone mentioned that it is actually against the rules that you have a 5 day break off the back of an interstate trip - which of course we got.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24, 2024 - Saints defeat Boos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back