Game Day Round 24, 2024: West Coast vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicious one handed mark by Harley.
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Yeo, Hunt, Cole, Kelly and Hutch for the first 10 minutes about the only ones having a real dip.

Starting Ginbey on Cameron is suicidal coaching. Has had maybe three kicked on him but Schofield has gone to three different players on him and now back to Ginbey.

Season’s over and we’re a disgrace, let’s see if the world’s best motivator can fire the boys up to avoid a 200 point concession and record loss.

After the amount of cover you've run for Simpson the degree to which you've consistently whiteanted Schofield, even when he was winning games, and in particular over the past two weeks is just some of the poorest form I've ever seen from a poster on this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the amount of cover you've run for Simpson the degree to which you've consistently whiteanted Schofield, even when he was winning games, and in particular over the past two weeks is just some of the poorest form I've ever seen from a poster on this board.
White anted ****ing hell. I’m a nobody on the internet. What I say has no bearing on his status. Sorry he dropped your best mate Trew.

I don’t think he’s good enough. If he gets the gig, I’ll back him to the hilt and hope for the best. White anted. Spare me.

“Ever seen from a poster on this board” for an account that’s allegedly been on here for a year. Some history, a very definitive statement. Couldn’t be an alt account of a previous banned poster, couldn’t be giving the antlers to folks you don’t agree with could you?

Relax, Miers being rimmed off like he just levitated. He literally just slammed it on his boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back