Game Day Round 24 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 23/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can play the kids and still go for the win.
Season is shot.
Start preparing for 2025.
Reward good VFL form.
Rest the injured and knocked up.

Out: Bytel, Parker, Long, McStay (hand), Elliot (banged up).

B Dean Frampton Bruz
HB Jaicos Moore Noble
C Quaynor Naicos Allen
HF McCreery Howe McCrae
F Schulz Cox Hill
Foll Cameron Sidebottom Crisp
I/C Richards WHE McInness Pendles
Em Lipinski

Season is shot.
Reward good VFL form.

B Dean Frampton Bruz
HB Jaicos Moore Noble
C Quaynor Naicos Allen
HF McCreery Howe McCrae
F Schulz Cox Hill
Em Lipinski
If McStay misses over another weird hand injury I might have to find a scream room to release a little pent up frustration. It's beyond a joke. He never missed a game in his many years at Brisbane. With us it's been one thing after another. What the hell is it with his hand injuries? Can we have a key forward who isn't constantly injured? Krueger, Cox, Mihocek (lately) and McStay are all constantly injured and often in unusual ways. We are already struggling in that department too.

If McStay misses over another weird hand injury I might have to find a scream room to release a little pent up frustration. It's beyond a joke. He never missed a game in his many years at Brisbane. With us it's been one thing after another. What the hell is it with his hand injuries? Can we have a key forward who isn't constantly injured? Krueger, Cox, Mihocek (lately) and McStay are all constantly injured and often in unusual ways. We are already struggling in that department too.
I just watched the replay & focussed on Dan's hand after the game, it seemed to have had blood on it initially when he came off, but he didn't seem to be favouring it. He was shaking hands & patting people on the back with it..

tough going missing out on percentage…. The right think to do now would be to give some kids a go.

Allan, Fin and Reef are top of that list. HDM could do with a game for some pre season motivation as well. Krueger one last chance as well.

Don’t know who we drop…we need Pendles in to steady the ship, and to provide on field guidance.

Long and Bytel need to make way I feel, they are not likely part of our long term plans…give Fin and Reef a go, with Reef on ball.

I’m playing Allan as well, and I’d give Steele a rest.

Krueger comes in for McStay who off a reco could benefit from a some recovery time.

HDM can play for Parker and if Howe needs a rest I’m bringing in Dean or Jiath.

Elliott was enormous but with his old and battered frame, I’m giving him an early holiday. He doesn’t know how to preserve himself.

If we want to rest of our rucks, I’d happily pay to see Iliro have a go!

Would like to see the kids played to their strengths, give them some confidence going into preseason.

Cursed.
I heard it was cut?

Season is shot.
Reward good VFL form.

B Dean Frampton Bruz
HB Jaicos Moore Noble
C Quaynor Naicos Allen
HF McCreery Howe McCrae
F Schulz Cox Hill
Em Lipinski
So you’re saying there are father/sons due before next season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We still want to finish the season on the right note by smashing Melbourne.
The last quarters against Freo and Sydney cost us a spot in the 8.
I'm still mystified as to why we took the foot off the gas against Richmond, when we needed a percentage boost.
Anyhow, that's history now.
I'd bring in Ed and Joey - both to start in the 22.
We could also look at Harry & Charlie who were both good on the weekend - Charlie took 17 marks!
TJ was good too, and took 10 marks.

Dean has to be rewarded for his MVP in the VFL...... obvious switch for Billy Frampton .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back