Game Day Round 3, 2019: Fremantle v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win today and the f word becomes a reality.

Get on top early and strangle the **** out of these purple pricks.

Go the ****en mighty saints.

Totally agree - if we can win over there in front of their hostile supporters and their home ground advantage (umpires) we will have improved 400% and deserve to play finals. Go Sainters!

Does anyone else think their defence is vulnerable?

Just strikes me that they are a little vanilla here. Haven't watched a great deal of them though.
Jade they are vanilla in the back line , they had handled it before by packing the backline however it is a little bit harder now.
If everything goes well our forward line should cut them to bits, we just need a full team performance and we win.

Mine lags and freezes all the time and sometimes just goes pixelated, obviously a shit wifi signal but Netflix and Stan don't do it. When it freezes you have to go back to the menu and click back on the game. It is driving me crazy.
I have not had an issue with it.

Are you streaming it onto your tv or watching it off you phone?

Does anyone else think their defence is vulnerable?

Just strikes me that they are a little vanilla here. Haven't watched a great deal of them though.
I reckon its alright. Pearce and Hamling are really good players. Wilson and Cerra off half back is good. Ryan is solid. I wouldn't say it's great, but its solid.
They have better key backs, we have better small backs

I reckon its alright. Pearce and Hamling are really good players. Wilson and Cerra off half back is good. Ryan is solid. I wouldn't say it's great, but its solid.
They have better key backs, we have better small backs
Our backline the same but we have the forwards to cut them up , the guys must have no fear and attack the same as the supporters - if we play tight and hard and not give them no room to move , we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, we've only won 2 real games but each one required resilience based on belief from the entire team. Haven't seen that for quite a while.

We can win today. We have the skills to play according to our current game plan and that plan is a game winning approach. It is very hard to win a game of AFL footy. Look at the ladder. Our blokes look like they know what they are expected to do. That is refreshing!! And that gives me confidence.

Go Sainters!!

I know people like to point out Gears' disposal at times but yesterday Nic Newman for Carlton had 20 disposals for 11 turnovers.

Anyway i think we're a serious chance here. I actually think we match up on them pretty well. It'll be bloody hard without Stuv but Hunter gets his chance which is great.

Their biggest development this off season has been their offence and i think our biggest has been our defensive structures so it makes for an interesting game.

Saints by 16

I know people like to point out Gears' disposal at times but yesterday Nic Newman for Carlton had 20 disposals for 11 turnovers.

Anyway i think we're a serious chance here. I actually think we match up on them pretty well. It'll be bloody hard without Stuv but Hunter gets his chance which is great.

Their biggest development this off season has been their offence and i think our biggest has been our defensive structures so it makes for an interesting game.

Saints by 16

Just on geary well he tore his quad in the warm up last week but somehow played. may be a late out today for Paton.

Just bumped into the cho going for pre game stroll in the city. Seemed positive, he was real strong in the walk, pleasing
Anyone know what hotel they at, might have a wander if it’s near east perth and not Burswood.
Didn’t know about them in the park meeting people yesterday even though it’s about 100m from where I live :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back