Autopsy Round 3, 2021: Essendon v St.Kilda *STEELE 100TH* *CLARK 50TH* *CROUCH DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t care about ins and outs next week. Really don’t.
A box of Carlton Dry in the shed this arvo is hopefully going to numb the pain. 6 in already. Early night coming up.
My relationship with my ex is easier than my one with St Kilda. And she took everything I had.
Won’t be to early. Got 18 to go. I think that’s cheating drinking Carlton dry. Aren’t they only 330 mls

Next week

Long - Howard - Wilkie
Coffield - Carlisle - Hunter
Hill - Crouch - Billings
Butler - Battle - Kent
Membery - King - Higgins

Marshall - Steele - Dunstan

Sinclair / Bytel / Ross / Jones
He's not coaching well imo
He has done a few things I don't agree with but with the lack of effort being shown it wouldn't matter what moves you make.
What burnt me was how Parish who has never set the world on fire and Stringer murdered our midfielders , Merrett is a good midfielder so you can expect it from him.
All I can put it down too is they thought they would coast and you can't coast in any game.

Carlisle was only one of the 4 people who had 10 contested possessions , the others where Steele , Membery and Crouch so these 4 guys that can win their own ball play - we all know the effort wasn't there and hopefully the bring the intensity in the next few weeks or it is going to be painful to watch.
We can't slash and burn the team every week however one of Butler or Lonie should be dropped for Kent and if Gresham and Jones are out with injuries Dunstan should be a automatic inclusion and hopefully Marshall can play.
And why wasn't Carlisle selected for the first two matches? I just don't understand this, especially considering we missed him badly when he couldn't play in the final against Richmond last year. Carlisle is good in the air and he provides good support for Howard when the two of them are in the same side. We certainly could have done with Carlisle against Melbourne!!!!

And why wasn't Carlisle selected for the first two matches? I just don't understand this, especially considering we missed him badly when he couldn't play in the final against Richmond last year. Carlisle is good in the air and he provides good support for Howard when the two of them are in the same side. We certainly could have done with Carlisle against Melbourne!!!!
I don't know , having a good CHB playing at Sandringham doesn't make sense - he has bent someone out of shape and I would have him playing way before a fit Frawley.

Carlisle? Did he play to well. Some of those ins are terrible and as bad as some of the outs are they are better than the ins. It would send a message. The message would be the saints are tanking already
And we played worse coz Carlisle was in, poor attitude breeds like flies apparently, nobody likes the dunz!

Yep 330ml. I’d be happy to drink VB if it didn’t taste like sh*t.
Started an hour ago. Trust me. Will be early.
6 in an hour is excellent. Vb is the greatest tasting beer in the free world. I should know. I’ve had a million of them. If I have a box of vb I’m 3 stubbies ahead. That will put me over .05.

And Steele, Howard and Membrey are all imports from other clubs.

That team we had during 2009/10 was mostly players we had drafted ourselves and brought through together, our current team is mostly imports from other clubs and you get the sense that some of them like Hill are just there for the money and it shows in their performances on the field.

Well, if you only have Billings to show for from 10 odd first round/high second round draft picks (Goddard, Dunstan, Acres, Cripps, Wright, Mckenzie, Long, White, Mccartin) and have a coach for 6-7 years who asked players to focus on pressure and tackling instead of skills, you end up with a poor list, the only way to fix this is through trade, otherwise you’ll end up with a team of 20 year olds who will be belted like Gold Coast in the early days..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Ratten had them at the club early this morning.

Ran an Easter egg hunt, unfortunately they went home empty handed, no one wanted to put their head over the egg and contest to win it and no one was prepared to run to the lose eggs and get it.

They probably couldn't be ****ed unless Ratts chewed the eggs and spewed them in their mouths like baby birds. ****ing lazy spoiled soft *****.

Carlisle was only one of the 4 people who had 10 contested possessions , the others where Steele , Membery and Crouch so these 4 guys that can win their own ball play - we all know the effort wasn't there and hopefully the bring the intensity in the next few weeks or it is going to be painful to watch.
We can't slash and burn the team every week however one of Butler or Lonie should be dropped for Kent and if Gresham and Jones are out with injuries Dunstan should be a automatic inclusion and hopefully Marshall can play.

Crouch was flattered by those stats. He did **** all.

Ok coach. Tell us how you know this. And don’t tell me you read it on the internet.
Did you see his face on the St.kilda fc video, when Highmore got his debut ahead of him, sour grapes. And 'rooting' in Jan or Feb. without contraception, is the dumbest incident that's happened, ever. The guy has poor attitude & Ratten saw through it.

Did you see his face on the St.kilda fc video, when Highmore got his debut ahead of him, sour grapes. And 'rooting' in Jan or Feb. without contraception, is the dumbest incident that's happened, ever.
Tell me you aren’t serious. Please for your sake. The players don’t like him because he was upset he wasn’t picked over another player. I wish all our players were like that. Your other comment is the most redicoulos thing I’ve read on here. He had the baby at a perfect time for a footballer. Seriously just wow.

Maybe the rotationing of the midfield is not working as hoped. And Jones to me is not fit enough yet. So play him off a H.B.F where he can use his pace & aggression. My reasoning for having Jones & Kent back there is to add dash & physicality to our backline on the smaller opposition who are cutting us up. And Howard as good as he is, needs to stop the short kicking & slipping over, that may help too.

Tell me you aren’t serious. Please for your sake. The players don’t like him because he was upset he wasn’t picked over another player. I wish all our players were like that. Your other comment is the most redicoulos thing I’ve read on here. He had the baby at a perfect time for a footballer. Seriously just wow.
Perfect time for a professional footballer, now are you serious? Wowee!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 3, 2021: Essendon v St.Kilda *STEELE 100TH* *CLARK 50TH* *CROUCH DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back