Game Day Round 3, 2021: Hawks v Cats, Easter Monday 3:20pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just arrived at the ground. Beautiful conditions for playing and observing footy.

Can’t believe how one sided the discussions and odds are for the Cats elsewhere.

Hoping Lewis’ VFL form carries through and Wingard picks up where he left off with his glowing write-ups from the pre-season reports.
One side tipped to finish top4/win it vs team tipped to finish bottom 4 .

I thought we would be at 4.50 ish odds

I’m visiting my sister-in-law who is in a mobile black spot. This is a throwback to the late 70s / early 80s when I’d get into trouble as a kid and the punishment was no radio on Saturday afternoon, so I’d have to wait until the evening news bulletin to find out who won. If I’d been especially bad my father would insist on watching the ABC news...

Tonight I’ll be back in mobile range about 9pm. Hope the boys acquit themselves well!

One side tipped to finish top4/win it vs team tipped to finish bottom 4 .

I thought we would be at 4.50 ish odds
Sure, but on current form they haven’t been impressive. Should really be 0-2.

We’re performing above expectations also. Winning after being 40 points down and largely going with the reigning premiers while missing Gunston, Wingard and Sicily.

They can be favourites but I don’t see the gap as being the large right now on form. Perhaps I’ll be shown to be wrong in a few hours.

I’m visiting my sister-in-law who is in a mobile black spot. This is a throwback to the late 70s / early 80s when I’d get into trouble as a kid and the punishment was no radio on Saturday afternoon, so I’d have to wait until the evening news bulletin to find out who won. If I’d been especially bad my father would insist on watching the ABC news...

Tonight I’ll be back in mobile range about 9pm. Hope the boys acquit themselves well!
I used to phone a number 1184 I think, which would read out the results at each break so you got qtr by qtr scores.

We’re performing above expectations also. Winning after being 40 points down and largely going with the reigning premiers while missing Gunston, Wingard and Sicily.

They can be favourites but I don’t see the gap as being the large right now on form. Perhaps I’ll be shown to be wrong in a few hours.
If Essendon and Sydney can win this weekend there is no reason why we can't.

Need to bring pressure like Adelaide did against them and not allow their defenders to pick off inside 50 entries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with what your saying 100%

But if your looking at it from a head to head , pre season expectation game its a cut and dry result.

Sport doesnt work that way though , hopefully we make a game of it .

I want to see Lewis with some really strong leads, crashing some packs and doing some of that great work back towards goal. He's a massive key to our season. Could kick 30-40 or could end up at Box Hill. I back hom from here. Breust, Brocky and Chad is heaps of small class if our talls can create lanes for each other. No Danger so I want to see our guys edging it in the clearances.

Pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back