Game Day Round 3, 2021: Hawks v Cats, Easter Monday 3:20pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to be smarter going forward.

I can't recall how many times we've done it this year, but I'm bloody sick of seeing our ball-carrier run to HFF - 30m in the clear - & launch a long/high ball to a KPF either outnumbered or out of position.

Take some responsibility & hold onto it instead of pumping it long & selling your mate out when he's no chance to even retain the ball, let alone win it...

Such a shame to lose Will Day for this - with Scrim Impey and CJ holding the defence I get the feeling that Will might have been put in the middle in this game to give us a spark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good intent and good effort, can’t criticise that.
I worry though that all the effort, having amounted to only 3 goals in a half, could see us being blown away in the 2nd half.
3 goals in a half ain’t going to win you too many games, if any.
Need to find a forward system that works.
My instructions at half time would be - run, just run and take it on!

This is why you don't over fill the side with youth - they can be up one week and down next - Moore as an example, as well as Brockman, Kosi, - etc

Tobby to come on and kick the winner

Also, O'Brien would be handy right now.
Rightly or wrongly, I think we’ve decided Kosi and Mitch have to work it out.

Both could’ve kicked goals that quarter. Mitch really should’ve.

Love the effort by the boys. Liking Morrison and CJs games with Scrimshaw starting to find his way back. Worpel biggest disappointment like other posters have said. If he doesn't come out and make a statement after HT, he needs a rest at BH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back