Round 3 Trades (with POLL)

Who are you chasing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta trade punchable if he is out again, only got 80k to spend. Who's the best option out of dollhouse and worpedo?

Thanks guys.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Both seem to have set roles in their teams, i cant see wingard negatively affecting worpel scores when hes back so id just go with whoever fits you byes better. Both will probably have up and down games through out the year. Personally id probably go Worpel because you'll probably have kelly and danger in your forward line too by the time you complete your team.

I’m not sure what to do.

Have all of Dusty, Heeney, Punchy, Pidge, Hore and Balta.

Thinking Dusty > Rocky and Punchy > Telly, or Heeney to Telly and pocket 200k.

Or try and fix up those ******* rookies. Only issue is I have all the good ones bar Butters.
Greene has to go, i think Heeney probably has a better chance of being top 6 fwd than dusty has of being top 8 mid so id probably go dusty if you had to trade one of them.

This is really straining my brain!!!

I have the same concerns as most others; what to do with Dusty and/or Heeney?

I've toyed with the idea of going Dusty -> Rocky and boosting my cash balance for future upgrades/fixes.. Or do I do a sideways trade? Trelaor, Cogs, Sloane....etc

Another issue I have is that I have x5 dual M/F in my forward line but none in my midfield - So do I trade Dusty to the best available M/F so it unlocks that flexibility? :think: OR swing one of my M/F into mid and then trade Dusty to Boak?

Appreciate any advice or ideas?

View attachment 647865
Dusty>Boak and Lynch>Worpel

Both seem to have set roles in their teams, i cant see wingard negatively affecting worpel scores when hes back so id just go with whoever fits you byes better. Both will probably have up and down games through out the year. Personally id probably go Worpel because you'll probably have kelly and danger in your forward line too by the time you complete your team.
Thanks for the advice mate.

I was leaning towards dollhouse but as you said Telly and Danger will be in the top forwards once teams are completed and dollhouse would make that 3 geelong fwds. I think the fact that worpedo plays mostly in the mids gives him the best chance to score, as Dahl seems to be set as a fwd.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

To those worried about Dusty,
- last weeks game against the pies he had 34pts at 1/4
- spent only 44% time in the midfield
- historically struggles against levi greenwood
- pies nearly broke the record for marks in a game and had 164 more disposals than the tigers
- tigers had nobody ton up in sc
- caddy comes back in to play that deep forward role
- dusty has never had high tackle numbers but im sure they've told him during the week to make more of an effort

worst case he has another bad game this week and you can still get in rocky next week, unless you're trading in a macrae, cripps, neale or maybe fyfe i would hold off for one more week, look at last week everyone was all over cogs then he drops a 52, players have bad games, trust yourself there is a reason you started dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his scores will be very up and down, i dont think hes worth using a trade on unless you have a rookie that doesnt look like playing anytime soon

That's kinda my problem.. I spent some $$$ going Simpson -> Lloyd and have to get rid of Balta but now cannot afford Rozee.

So Clark's score tonight is going to dictate my trades this week. Going to loop him on the bench tonight. If he scores well, Ridley and Hore can stay and I'll make the trades I was planning. If he scores shit, Ridley will have to go to bring in Scrimshaw.

Of the 9 two game players with the best BE's this week, Scrimshaw and LDU are the only two I don't have.

o_O

Lol

They should make a banner for the start of each quarter

Before the game: "got you in this one Piggy. 130 incoming"

Quarter time: "15? 15 feckin points is all you could muster you over priced fat ranga? Feck you kent"

Half time: "piggy you glorious basterd. 50 point quarter you sex machine "

3/4 time: "what happened you fat kent? Did KFC have a sale on at half time or something? As soon as this thing opens you can GTFO of my team"

Full time: "nice recovery Piggy. I never doubted you my sweet prince. Do I take your 130 VC score or roll the dice on Relton?"

:moustache:

Quality post

Not sure why everyone is going Gaga over T.Kelly. He will be below 500k at some point in this season.
He'll also be a top 6 fwd. Guaranteed bar injury. Possibly even top 3. Playing pure mid, only getting better in a top 6 team. What's not to like? Why wait and miss all the good scores waiting for 1 down game?
Now only if I'd listened to my own advice instead of switching to Dunkflog last minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back