Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** this, SWANNY GET BACK IN MY TEAM! No trading out premo's EVER after the first few rounds. God the guy is a fantasy PIG. He will surely come good!

Gingy one thing that makes me feel a bit better about keeping Swan is he did score 67 last year against the Swans as well. He will bounce back for sure. Can't believe I ever considered dropping him.

Have now gone:
Brodie Martin > Gergiou (rookie correction)
Sutcliffe > Swallow (do not wanna miss the Swallow price rise)

I just know that if I trade out Swan this week he will score 150+ just to confirm that I am indeed an idiot. I have to find another way to get Swallow into my team.

Well, Zorko took over Rockliff's position last week, hence the big score. Will most likely go back into the forward line this week and have stints in the midfield.

Rockliff will always be a midfield that will go forward. It's just the way Leppa likes it. If he can kick goals, then I don't think it's a problem.
Even still. Zorko scores 121 with Rocky in the team in Round 1??

Thoughts on my team?
Looking to get Guthrie out now that he looks to be tagging.
Not sure what other trades may be needed. Hoping Mitchell and Enright get up, otherwise will be relying on LangLang :oops:

Currently sitting 7559 overall, which for me is pretty good :)

SC Team.jpg

From what I saw, Zorko only played mid when Rocky was chasing Mitchell around like a school-girl. I think both of them will be alternating this season between mid and forward. Can't see either playing in a position for more than 90% of the game.

Zorko is a better midfielder than forward - no doubt. Just needs to work on his disposal.
Just to clarify - are you suggesting Zorko won't score 100's anymore and is a suspect pick?

I just know that if I trade out Swan this week he will score 150+ just to confirm that I am indeed an idiot. I have to find another way to get Swallow into my team.
Exactly, you don't trade out someone with such good track record. He has been top 3 for so long now. Someone who can easily go 170+ will come back to bite you on the ass as soon as you drop him. I was kinda lucky I had 130k up my sleeve to get Swallow, but honestly it's not the end of the world if you can't man. You cannot get them all, your team is already very solid.

Ok here's my team as it stands right now

Fantasy AFL - The Herald Sun Nissan SuperCoach.png

I think I'm going a bit trade crazy... but I thought of doing the following trades: Suckling > Georgiou and Wright > Taylor, obviously weakens my side in the short term but leaves me with 688k in the bank.

Or I could upgrade Wright > Martin or NRoo leaving me with only 47k in the bank.

What do you guys think about this?

Exactly, you don't trade out someone with such good track record. He has been top 3 for so long now. Someone who can easily go 170+ will come back to bite you on the ass as soon as you drop him. I was kinda lucky I had 130k up my sleeve to get Swallow, but honestly it's not the end of the world if you can't man. You cannot get them all, your team is already very solid.

Thanks mate. Indeed I have SMitchell, Bartel & McVeigh in my defence already which is more than most people have as far as the top priced def premo's go, just need them to start performing. Plus have Suckling who is also capable and due for a score. McDonald, Langdon, Langford & Georgiou all doing well for rookies.

I have 60k in the bank and the one trade that would probably be most beneficial to my teams long term success might be to trade JKH>XEllis (move Taylor to the forwards) if JKH is dropped this week, since Xellis will probably go up 60-70k this week. Also I would rather start Taylor at F6 over Ambrose or Impey this week if he isn't sub.

It's a bit conservative, but there is little wrong with my team as it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok here's my team as it stands right now

View attachment 49808

I think I'm going a bit trade crazy... but I thought of doing the following trades: Suckling > Georgiou and Wright > Taylor, obviously weakens my side in the short term but leaves me with 688k in the bank.

Or I could upgrade Wright > Martin or NRoo leaving me with only 47k in the bank.

I wouldn't be leaving 688k sitting in the kitty.

Thanks mate. Indeed I have SMitchell, Bartel & McVeigh in my defence already which is more than most people have as far as the top priced def premo's go, just need them to start performing. Plus have Suckling who is also capable and due for a score. McDonald, Langdon, Langford & Georgiou all doing well for rookies.

I have 60k in the bank and the one trade that would probably be most beneficial to my teams long term success might be to trade JKH>XEllis (move Taylor to the forwards) if JKH is dropped this week, since Xellis will probably go up 60-70k this week. Also I would rather start Taylor at F6 over Ambrose or Impey this week if he isn't sub.

It's a bit conservative, but there is little wrong with my team as it is.
Totally agree with everything you has posted mate.

If you typed that, you already know it's a bad idea. If your intent is to put yourself out of position for #1 ranking, by all means, go ahead.

:thumbsu:

I love all the people trading Rohan out. Really, what did you guys expect? You all KNEW he wouldn't score well, he's there because he has good JS. I knew he wouldn't score well, especially for 160K when there would be forward rookies cheaper than that that are an option. I warned you :rainbow:
He's injured and may not play. For mine Taylor also has good JS, is cheaper and will put up better numbers.

I think people are only trading him out because he is injured and doubtful to play apparently (some knee niggle)

along with the fact the Lewis Taylor and Ambrose are cash cows already looking like they will moo quicker and louder than Rohan I can completely understand why many are ditching him.

Rounds 2 & 3 all about corrective rookie trades
Didn't realise he was injured.

Anyway my main gripe is those who started with him, it was obvious he was never a good option, and you shouldn't have started with him. Starting with him meant you were already one trade down.

Even still. Zorko scores 121 with Rocky in the team in Round 1??
Rocky spent a lot of time in the forward line. More than usual. I think that was only because of the role he played on Mitchell? Which means, I fully expect Rockliff to spend most of his time in the midfield from now on - which sends Zorko to the forward line for a majority of the match.

Just to clarify - are you suggesting Zorko won't score 100's anymore and is a suspect pick?
Let's just say I'm a little worried about him. He'll need to have a big game up forward on Saturday, then be effective with his touches when he finally does get a run in the middle.

Didn't realise he was injured.

Anyway my main gripe is those who started with him, it was obvious he was never a good option, and you shouldn't have started with him. Starting with him meant you were already one trade down.
I understand what you mean but with the spilt round really flowered with peoples heads like mine:oops::rolleyes:."IF" the first round was a nomal round and players like Ambrose were upgraded rohan would not be in many sides.Alot of peeps went with JKH if hes sub again kinda in the same slaughter house as rohan Cows that didnt make the cut:rainbow:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back