Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i could tag everyone i would

READ THIS ALL YOU MUPPETS LOOKING TO TRADE OUT PREMOS
People trading out premos must expect to bring them in later at a cheaper price or else it would seem a waste of a trade....1 BIG PROBLEM!! say they eventually even drop 100k or more you wait for the big form turn and bang they pull off a couple of 130+ers by the time your convinced to get em back they've whacked on 30-50k so your trade makes you 50-70k not nearly worth it!!! And the unproven cheaper non keeper twit you bring in for them makes the same scores anyway for another 50-70 k so there goes 2 trades for less than 200k....SILLY!! Simple keep your proven premos at least 95% come good that's great odds. Unless long term injury. Better to trade out non keeper mid pricers if you must-(say if there is a gun rookie you need)since they were going to be traded anyhow but only if they are scoring way less than that rookie (otherwise they must have become that keeper you were hoping they would so keep them). Best option is simply trade rookie crap to rookie gun that's where the big money is and you'll need those trades you wasted early on dumping premos to spend all that cash and build a solid team and account for LTI's. LTI's are the only guilt free sideways premo trades and they still SUCK. :thumbsdown:

Cheers. I've always been a fairly conservative SC. The Jin to my friend Judd_Magic's Jang if you will. :p Someone has to be the voice of reason to all this crazy sideways trading, it may as well be me. :rolleyes::rainbow:

The Gingy and Judd_Magic SC trade show. :p

What an interesting difference of opinions it would be....

Gingy - "Hold, do not trade!"

Judd_Magic - "Trade! Trade your arse off!"

Last edited:

Michie OUT, what to do with the man. Cunningham? Aish? Buckley? Go early on Crouch?

Edit: I might just hold a week and see out of Kelly, Buckley and Crouch

McDonough > Ambrose

Michie > Georgio (Langdon/McDonald to mids).

Michie out!! What should I do out of these options
1) Downgrade Ryder to Hickey and upgrade Michie to Tyson (bit of a wasted trade as will end up trading Hickey out later)
2) Straight swap Ryder for Mummy and take the 0
3) Rohan to a rookie (Amrose or JKH) and Michie to Tyson, and take Ryder as a 0 with no reserves and hope he returns next week.
4) Downgrade Caddy to Jackson Merrett (think he could average 85 before the bye, underrated prospect) and Michie to Tyson/

HELP ME!

Now that Webster is named I might keep him. Enright may miss this week but will definitely play next week, will hold.

Want to go Suckling > Swallow but need 100k from somewhere, which means I have to go Caddy or Higgins to Ambrose, thoughts?

And only just traded Matt Crouch last week and NOW he gets named, not happy.

Total noob question (which I should know) - Will Dylan Buckley's price rise after this week seeing as he played 1 game last season? This week will be his 2nd game of the season so he will have 3 career games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that Webster is named I might keep him. Enright may miss this week but will definitely play next week, will hold.

Want to go Suckling > Swallow but need 100k from somewhere, which means I have to go Caddy or Higgins to Ambrose, thoughts?

And only just traded Matt Crouch last week and NOW he gets named, not happy.
Downgrade to him when hes on the bubble, may need to offload someone early but youll make more cash

Do nothing and see how Crouch/Buckley goes. He's on my bench anyway.
yes this 100% :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
add Josh Kelly from GWS (gotta pay 40k though)

Thinking Hawkins > Zorko then B.Martin > Clay.

5 changes this week and Martin couldn't get back in. Probably the time to trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back