Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thinking was more along the lines of putting aside the $58,500 made from the Dixon > Swallow trade and the $215,800 made from the Porplyzia > Ambrose trade. Even if Ambrose drops back to his round 1 score of 45 for the next 2 weeks, (and I believe he will do better than that), he will have a rolling average of at least 57 for a rise in value to at least $190,000 after round 4. At that stage he can be traded up to a really good keeper forward valued around at least $464,000 ($58,000 + $215,800 + at least $190,000). Hunter can't possibly gain $90k in the same time. That also fits in well time wise with a possible downgrade of a non performing but upvalued midfield rookie to Crouch on the bubble and some of that cash could be used to get the best forward available. Hunter would have to be upgraded eventually anyway so the number of trades used stays the same. The only downside is that, as you said, the F7's score will have to count instead of Hunter's score for those 2 weeks. I believe that's worth it though.
I get what you're saying but with respect Hoddo, I wouldn't want to be relying or waiting on Ambroses' 'potential' price rise whilst starting 2 of Rohan/JKH/Taylor/Ambrose @f5/6 and have $273k sittin there in the bank. Time 'is' money in this instance.
I'd much prefer using your rationale in switching Dixon to another premo fwd and invest in a mid rookie as opposed to Ambrose.

I hate comments like this as if players have to be silky skilled superstars or they're no good. He plays his role well and works extremely hard to do so.

Just an observation I made. Working hard ain't enough in this game, Maxwell works hard too

If you picked Enright because of his consistency (which is why I did) then no. It's not worth trading a premo out for him IMO. Unless you can upgrade a SK or the like I'd say you've missed the boat
EFA

Suckling > Swallow
Higgins > Ambrose

or

Webster > Swallow
Caddy > Ambrose

Thoughts?

Suckling > Swallow
Higgins > Ambrose

or

SK > Swallow
Caddy > Ambrose

Thoughts?
Agree its a big sideways-y. You really want Swallow don't you!

Kennedy-Harris > Ambrose
Daisy Thomas > Matt Thomas
Goldstein > Mumford

If you had to pick 1, what would you pick? Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made 2 trades georgiou》wood then traded daisy for beams.. thoughts please.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

Kennedy-Harris > Ambrose
Goldstein > Mumford

the only one i would even consider would be goldy to mummy

the other two are nutz imo

Good point on JKH. Was worried he would get the sub but forgot ambrose played later, so it doesn't really matter and I can sit on it... but if JKH isn't the sub, I can trade Goldy for Mumford because they both play on Sunday. Worried a bit about Goldy due to Currie playing. Goldy thrives when he is the only ruck

I get what you're saying but with respect Hoddo, I wouldn't want to be relying or waiting on Ambroses' 'potential' price rise whilst starting 2 of Rohan/JKH/Taylor/Ambrose @f5/6 and have $273k sittin there in the bank. Time 'is' money in this instance.
I'd much prefer using your rationale in switching Dixon to another premo fwd and invest in a mid rookie as opposed to Ambrose.
You may be right, but my suggestion was based on trading out Dixon and Porp while getting Swallow before he rises in price, (which is what I think Toxic wants to do), and still ending up with the gain of a premo forward in the shortest possible time. Upgrading Dixon to a fwd prem would mean missing Swallow.

Anyway it's not my team we're talking about so I don't need to worry too much about it :)

Kennedy-Harris > Ambrose
Goldstein > Mumford

Hmm, I reckon DThomas to MThomas could be a good move if you're looking to upgrade very early on. MThomas will rise in price by quite a bit in three weeks you would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back