Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take option 1.

Not convinced having to spend an extra trade to get Bryne in, to get Sloane in, is worth it.

Target Sloane as an upgrade in the bye rounds.

Edit: post your team
Sorry do you mean option 2 then??

B: H Taylor, J Newnes, J Adcock, C Pearce, B Goodes, K MCIntosh (A Saad, A Oxley)
M: G Ablett, N Fyfe, L Parker, P Dangerfield, R Griffen, P Cripps, I Heeney, C. Ellis-Yolmen (A. Vandenberg, J Nelson, T Miller)
R: T Goldstein, N Naitanui (T Read)
F: R Gray, L Franklin, H Bennell, D Swan, C Salem, M Clark (J Hogan, J McGrath)
30 trades, 40k in bank

Would Heath Shaw to Brodie Smith be worthwhile, providing Smith isn't a late out. I have no other pressing issues and justifying the idea to myself by thinking its a correctional trade.

Would Heath Shaw to Brodie Smith be worthwhile, providing Smith isn't a late out. I have no other pressing issues and justifying the idea to myself by thinking its a correctional trade.
No, because Shaw isn't horrid. If Smith is a must have you'll either find a way to get him in at his inflated price, or you'll decide you have to let him go and improve your defence in other areas. Offloading Shaw is not the answer.

B: H Taylor, J Newnes, J Adcock, C Pearce, B Goodes, K MCIntosh (A Saad, A Oxley)
M: G Ablett, N Fyfe, L Parker, P Dangerfield, R Griffen, P Cripps, I Heeney, C. Ellis-Yolmen (A. Vandenberg, J Nelson, T Miller)
30 trades, 40k in bank
Add a premo defender in the coming week your team will be pimping.

30 trades, 40k in bank
Actually, after looking at your team, Id trade out Fyfe and Gray for 2 non-playing injured rookies... that way it will give the ret of us a chance, lol.
Jokes aside, you know your team is very solid..... Gaz to Sloanedog, then upgrade Goodes or Pearce to a premo (or downgrade to a rookie on the bubble and pocket some cash for the following week.)

30 trades, 40k in bank
Sorry, yes, option 2. To be honest, I'd be more worried about Pearce than Goodes. Leave Goodes on your bench and deal with Pearce.

How about GAJ -> Sloane and Pearce -> Laird ??

Or, GAJ -> NVB, Pearce -> Laird and next week, Miller -> Sloane. Still gets you Sloane, PLUS two cash cows before they rise.

Sorry, yes, option 2.

How about GAJ -> Sloane and Pearce -> Laird ??

Or, GAJ -> NVB, Pearce -> Laird and next week, Miller -> Sloane. Still gets you Sloane, PLUS two cash cows before they rise.

Hm good options, but I'm making a rule to stay away from spec. mid pricers this year. Laird too risky even though he looks like being a decent pick. Just going to stick with Wines & Smith and reassess next week. Cheers for your help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 trades, 40k in bank

Gaj to jpk imo. Pocket the Cash or upgrade goodes or pearce if there is anyone you like for the money you have

Why would you even contemplate trading Shaw?

Looks Like I'm going GAJ>NVB and Berger>Goldy. **** you Berger you big ****.

Will have 350K next week which I'll probably use to upgrade Goodes to a Docherty/Simpson type.

I'd take option 1.
Not convinced having to spend an extra trade to get Bryne in, to get Sloane in, is worth it.
Target Sloane as an upgrade in the bye rounds.

Edit: post your team

I wish we had that "team" feature on our posts that SCS has. Where you click on the team symbol on a users posts and it takes you to their SC team.

Any chance you can bring that up with the powers that be to see if they can get something like that for BF?

I wish we had that "team" feature on our posts that SCS has. Where you click on the team symbol on a users posts and it takes you to their SC team.

Any chance you can bring that up with the powers that be to see if they can get something like that for BF?

You could include it in your signature.

With Cripps avoiding the green vest and Brayshaw getting it my second trade is decided .... Brayshaw>Van Berlo.
Sorry to lose Brayshaw as his game style is very SC friendly and he's going to be a star, but Roos announced he would be "managed" and then gave him the green vest 2 weeks in a row. That and his $200k+ price tag means he has to go.

Not sure if I should go Gaz -> Sloane now, or wait another week and go Gaz -> Pendles... thoughts?

Do it now, Sloane looks likely to finish up towards the top of the mids, may as well get him now and take the extra points this week unless your willing to roll the dice on a rookie instead.

Dont think you will be saving much in the long run by waiting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back