Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Houston gets dropped this week, if he's selected the temptation to get him in will be too great to ignore. If he is in with Pittard's inclusion then he's pretty much a lock in your side. Butler might not have the scoring potential but from a JS perspective, he looks the safer pick.

This bit I agree with.

If this happens I think I will go Eddy to Houston because of the JS.

Anybody care to explain why people are trading out Tom Lynch?! :huh:

He is a key position forward...

Surely you knew what you were signing up for.
for the exact same reason you should have traded out Toby Greene last week.

...oh wait :$

Petrevski-Seton -> Balic
Florent -> Hoskin-Elliot

Thoughts on trading out SPS?
unless you're doing it to raise cash for the other trade then it seems kinda pointless.

wait till Balic is on the bubble and SPS has hopefully appreciated a bit

The only way I can see Houston surviving is if Port start playing Pittard on the wing.

Which would mean Amon would drop out of team.

I love Houston in our back line and I don't want him to be dropped but it is going to be interesting to see what happens at selection this week.

The worst thing that could happen is if Port decide to play Pittard in the SANFL this week and he comes back the week after and replaces Houston.
apparently HH turned up to Alberton with some scans

not looking good if true

No trades done yet.

Thinking Bowes > WHE this week
Then J Smith > Newman next week
Keen to get Nank in but would mean getting rid of Roughy, which I'm not keen on doing...OR, downgrading Gawn, which seems foolish at this stage...

No trades done yet.

Thinking Bowes > WHE this week
Then J Smith > Newman next week
Keen to get Nank in but would mean getting rid of Roughy, which I'm not keen on doing...OR, downgrading Gawn, which seems foolish at this stage...
Gawn :eek:

He's been ok and slightly injured and is still the 13th highest scoring player.
Many above him now wont finish above him that is for sure.

Juicy big scoring bearded POD

FWIW I don't at this stage plan on trading out the likes of Treloar, but with what looks like a difficult year for cash generation I can understand why some people are seriously considering it. Murphy is averaging more for his first two games and is $200k cheaper. He is much more likely to maintain a 110 ave than someone like Oliver, who will probably run out of steam at some stage. For those that don't have rookie downgrade options and have not used early trades, I can see why it would be tempting. Before prices change the money saved could potentially upgrade a rookie to Higgins at his price, which is a huge improvement straight away.
I still wouldn't trade Treloar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What i mean by what i said is that at the end of the day you need to be happy with your decision and the best way to do that is to own it. I make decisions that others would disagree with but they are my decisions.
Totally agree. I went to ask a question then got carried away and thought I'd post a stupid Q. Everyone is here for chat and some guidance, but end of the day we are battling to get a high as we can get on the rankings. You need to be happy with your decision, and live or die by the sword. I don't even have GHS in my side. So... do I trade out Hanners? Haha

Think I'll miss out on WHE unfortunately and keep my 30 trades. Feel having Marchbank, Beams, O'Meara, Sandi, Witts, Nank, Steele, Rough and all the decent rookies on the bubble covers it. Treloar is my only underperforming premo so if I was forced to trade I'd go Treloar and Pickett to Oliver or Murphy and WHE. Seems a waste of trades at this stage but anyone think otherwise?
I traded out a premo for cash generation and to allow for a correctional trade (but also in the ruck as not confident with any ruck ATM!) Hasn't backfired yet but I still think you hold Treloar. Like everyone says, there's a reason you picked him (over Pendles and other premos). He's getting loads of the ball, just not SC friendly at the moment with his effectiveness. He'll come good. You've already got plenty of potential cash gen on your team.

I still wouldn't trade Treloar.

I say if people wanna trade him they should go for it. Just don't come on here bitching about it if he knocks out 140 on Friday night.

Anyone thinking about trading Tom Lynch out need to watch the Adelaide v Hawthorn replay. especially when Adelaide bombed it into the forward line.

Tom Lynch could kick 17 this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back