Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, what have I done...

In between meetings, saw Kelly out with 5 minutes before lockout. Did Kelly -> Cripps almost on autopilot as he has highest on the player list that I could afford (I wished I had enough for Neale...). Sorry for Caztheconquerer and samFFC for the trades I should have done!

Well that solves the 2nd trade, I hope it's a good one...looking for reassurance I'm not crazy.

Just checked the scores for the first time....

WTF happened to Whitfield?
Concussion. Getting stricter and stricter with it every year, wouldn't surprise me if he misses next week

I am doing something similar based on Jacob's score but with Macpherson. Spuds and Mac becomes Pit via Xerri. Does well and Mac becomes Petracca/Rosee/ Simpkin. Winning.
Glorin you going to take Jacobs 95 or trade in Pittonet? I think we gotta take it right?

Glorin you going to take Jacobs 95 or trade in Pittonet? I think we gotta take it right?
Just came to ask you the same question! Yeah I think so, but it's a difficult choice.
Really now comes down to potential cash generation (Pitto) over getting rid of a spud/ rookie on field.

It might come down to matchups in leagues to help me make the call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anybody keeping Houston? I'm leaning towards holding a trade and giving him a chance to bounce back.

Houston to Whitfield via Brander will be my Rd6 move.

Just came to ask you the same question! Yeah I think so, but it's a difficult choice.
Really now comes down to potential cash generation (Pitto) over getting rid of a spud/ rookie on field.

It might come down to matchups in leagues to help me make the call.
Crazy. If you don’t have Gawndy surely you have to grab the Pitt to allow it to happen in a few weeks.

Last minute rookie trade in:
Rivers v Bennell
You need both. If you haven’t found a way to get both with 7 trades available to you, it’s time to delete your team.

Bit of backline surgery for me:

Cumming and BZT for Ridley and Rivers.

Bit nervous about the impact of McKenna returning on Ridley but he is the best kick in our team so expect they will still want it in his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back