Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still early days but Rozee looking like a must have so maybe Punchable to him. Someone to Sturt if named. Think Laird might need to go soon too. It's a shame we don't get 5 trades this week!

Toby's coming up against Dogs next so he is bound to get suspended for bashing Bont again... May be worth jumping off prior..

Pittonet worth considering as R2?
Have to move on Marshall. Thinking to ROB, but could bank some serious cash taking the risk on him.

Other trade will be Houston to Stewart or Howe

If your feeling ballsy.

I had ROB at R2 for most of last year.

Houston > Howe

Port have flown in the last two rounds and Houston still hasn't produced anything to suggest he's going to be the breakout player we were expecting which concerns me. Howe is at a similar price tag and has previous premo form and is obviously travelling pretty well.

Second trade is undecided. Might go Cavarra > Sturt if he's named.

Pittonet worth considering as R2?
Have to move on Marshall. Thinking to ROB, but could bank some serious cash taking the risk on him.

Other trade will be Houston to Stewart or Howe

How far away is Kreuzer?

I can't see Carlton fielding both of them once his available as they're both pure rucks, neither of them can play a key forward role.

How far away is Kreuzer?

I can't see Carlton fielding both of them once his available as they're both pure rucks, neither of them can play a key forward role.
5-6 weeks apparently...
Is a similar situation to ROB last year and that turned out to be a great move. Given their draw over the next few weeks, I'm strongly considering. ROB would be the safer option though.

Sauce > Goldy
Long > Cameron/Sturt

Long isn't someone ideally I want to get rid of but he allows this trade to work. Him and Roberton two saints defenders who have burnt me now.
Houston gets another week.
Think Goldy can match Gawn and is simply just running his opposition ruck into the ground. Nice next few weeks as well.

Another option is Sauce >Pittonet but no idea where to use the cash on the second trade as rookies are still mooing so thinking of just locking in Goldy now.
136 v Ryder/Marshall and then 164 v Sauce in 100% TOG is seriously impressive.

Hopefully can start clawing my way back up the ranks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 10.09.25 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 10.09.25 pm.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 43

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i need to do something about MacPherson. fortunately there are some really good sideways options.
just hoping i have 22 starters so i can afford the luxury trade.

Laird looking like he's going to be a liability but i guess i'm stuck with him for a while. its not his fault, its really hard to pick up those cheapies running off half back when your team can't keep possession of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back