Trades Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trades are gold my friend. You'll be well ahead of those shuffling premo's around with their first 10 trades.
My only true concern is Fyfe's recovery.
First game back from bad head knocks are often big downers. However Fyfe doesnt have a poor scoring record returning from injury so i'm ignoring that.
I've got everyone i need i reckon, and have no desire to chase last weeks points and force trades on iffy pickups.
Two trades more than the peleton going into Rnd 4 sounds more of a win than picking up an iffy midpricer....and there's no way i can add a primo anywhere without dumping one.

Call me crazy, but I'm not sure 3 premo sideways trades by Rd3 is a winning strategy.
rowell and caldwell were injured for me. no choice.
neale i explained before is a no brainer.
consider them corrective trades instead of sideways trades before prices change next round.

rowell and caldwell were injured for me. no choice.
neale i explained before is a no brainer.
consider them corrective trades instead of sideways trades before prices change next round.

Fair enough. I was referring to my team with Danger (should have held) Cripps (would have traded insted of Danger had I known about injury) and Doch (defo hold)

Last edited:
Andrew Birch reckon I'd have kept old Danger had I known. Sliding Doors.

Yeh, likewise gutsy. I'm a bit pissed about it now since this information was known before the start of the last round and kept secret. Definitely would have held Danger and traded Cripps instead had I known.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade-aholic's gotta trade man.
I thought I read earlier of someone who traded out Warner after week one and now felt they should trade him back in. Thought they had to be trolling. If serious would be contenders for the Judd Magic Trophy.

I thought I read earlier of someone who traded out Warner after week one and now felt they should trade him back in. Thought they had to be trolling. If serious would be contenders for the Judd Magic Trophy.
It probably was Judd_Magic 😅

Nah that was me where I accidently traded out Campbell after his shithouse 53 or whatever it was.

I hate expensive rookies as they rarely work out and thought it would be better off using the cash somewhere else.

Don't know if you were trolling or not but no kent is getting their hands on my trophy well except for Here2tellyouwhy :$

That person who's name escapes me had traded Warner out for a loophole doughnut during Rd1 unlimited trading period, so doesn't count.

Fair enough. I was referring to my team with Danger (should have held) Cripps (would have traded insted of Danger had I known about injury) and Doch (defo hold)
yeah i resisted the urge to trade danger because i had rowell. even then those sort of trades are silly because theyre the definition of a sideways trade. its a long season and burning a trade for 3 weeks at the start especially when there are more other pressing concerns in the first 2 weeks (e.g. corrective rookie trades) plus the leagues dont start until round 3 anyway. danger is back by your third game and steps in as another sp.

Jones, Scott and Sharp all worry me. I reckon they’re all a decent chance to be dropped, and even if they keep their spots, their cash generation is going to be horrid. But there’s no rookies coming through on the horizon...

before trades. Caldwell obvious out, I contemplated daniher for texan but is it worth it. Opened to suggestions. Neale after Buckley's comments has me 50/50
Screenshot_2021-03-29_205613.jpg
After trades
Screenshot_2021-03-29_205545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back