Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks for the timely reply. yeh i've got 2 of rioli, tippett, gamble and jetta. 2 of them starting. Now potentially Hill :eek:. Although I think 2 of those 5 should play every week..especially rioli, jetta and hill

Guys i wanna trade schammer

i have $40 000

i can drop mooney or cloke down to whatever

and upgrade schammer

how is the best way i can do this?

Well Geelong is dominating every match and for that reason Mooney could be a good selection. Although I havent seen much of him in 08 and Cloke is one to get easy marks and then obviously dispose of it. Even though Cloke got less I would keep him

Alright guys i gotta another idea which is probably better than the one i mentioned above.

N.Thompson for J.Hill
Symes for Gilbee (got nothing against Symes and he looks good, however Gilbee looks the better option and will score consistantly throughout the year).

Thoughts on this one?

Need to trade Waite out of my backs for someone not sure yet.... maybe thornton

Then I want to get on the hill bandwagon and am considering trading him in for either jetta, thompson or tippett.

which one would you choose and why???

Only trade I'm thinking of doing slightly is Tredrea to Hill?
Hes my 6th forward, would make me 150k though I would have to play 2 of Rioli, Tippet,Gamble Hill. It will be my 5th rookie on the field too. Thoughts?

Done my trades:

Out: Mark Le Cras
In: Cameron Stokes

Out: Kosi the Saint
In: Big Cox

In the Bank: $99k

Good trades mate but if I were you Id leave it til thursday night to see the sides selected you never know who might be dropped, or injured at training, the later the better but not too late. :thumbsu:

Good trades mate but if I were you Id leave it til thursday night to see the sides selected you never know who might be dropped, or injured at training, the later the better but not too late. :thumbsu:

Not my fault DT lets you trade early in the week!!! Sorry, I've already locked it in. My one big fault in DT but I just have to lock it in early so I don't change my mind.

if marc murphy scores about 100 this week. will he increase by more than $40,000? i need to work this out to help me with who i trade this week. cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli to Tuck
Wood to Simmonds.

Is this too sideways?

yeah i think so mate.
stick with houli...he's got some value in him yet, and tuck may get dropped before he can really max his value.
I was close to going against the grain, and not getting simmonds at the start...glad i got him.
Not sure about wood - simmonds. if money isnt an issue, then go for it.

how did your team go this week? i seem to recall your team being very similar to mine.

im thinking of trading the following
in: hill and s.fisher/gilbee
out: cloke and HURN
leaves 120/150grand to play with

olny issue is that i will be then starting to rookies in the forwards with 2 of GAMBLE, RIOLI, HILL or tippett starting.. think they'll still score well enough to keep me going tho..

thoughts???

im thinking of trading the following
in: hill and s.fisher/gilbee
out: cloke and HURN
leaves 120/150grand to play with

olny issue is that i will be then starting to rookies in the forwards with 2 of GAMBLE, RIOLI, HILL or tippett starting.. think they'll still score well enough to keep me going tho..

thoughts???

i wouldnt be trading cloke out. he has the potential to be in the top 7 forwards at the end of the year. a lot of people are trading him out this week, which i feel is a bad move. who are your other forwards?

yeah i think so mate.
stick with houli...he's got some value in him yet, and tuck may get dropped before he can really max his value.
I was close to going against the grain, and not getting simmonds at the start...glad i got him.
Not sure about wood - simmonds. if money isnt an issue, then go for it.

how did your team go this week? i seem to recall your team being very similar to mine.

1852 with BJ Captain.

Ranked 2900th. Will come good ;)

Really want Simmonds but can't find anywhere to get 60K. And Houli is expensive! ;)

i wouldnt be trading cloke out. he has the potential to be in the top 7 forwards at the end of the year. a lot of people are trading him out this week, which i feel is a bad move. who are your other forwards?
brown
pavlich
thomas
delidio
cloke
murphy
rioli
gamble
tippett

as a pies fan especially i dont want to lose cloke.. not sure ow to get hill tho and get rid of the dud HURN

what do ya recon of this,
Out: Franklin In: Hill
Out: Dalsanto In: Ablett

this will leave me with about 200 grand for future rounds
should i do it?:confused:

dreamteam.jpg

Really unsure about which trades are more important.

Thinking of:
Out: Lecras Koschitzke
In: Hill Cox

But forwards have been scoring lowly, so maybe upgrading forward is more important?
All ideas welcomed.

dreamteam.jpg

Really unsure about which trades are more important.

Thinking of:
Out: Lecras Koschitzke
In: Hill Cox

But forwards have been scoring lowly, so maybe upgrading forward is more important?
All ideas welcomed.

i have m. gardiner on my ruck bench

he aint dong too bad

maybe go gardener, wood or hampson and upgrade lecras?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back