Preview Round 4, 2018: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Sunday 15th April, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 100 66.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 50 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were rumours about Armo's body being a bit stuffed over the pre-season, and again now. It's not looking good for him - if he were fit I think he'd be playing a lot better. I'm glad that we've made the tough call on him though because Steele deserved to be back in.

I'm really happy with the changes - I think we can stretch them in the ruck but it makes more sense to play Marshall mostly forward.
Armo has been pretty average his whole career apart from 2015 he’s done

we actually dropped armo

tumblr_ntlxsj62A91s2tcy3o1_400.gif

I think it was good to point it out. We only got his impressive stats.
Sounds like he was sprayed for it, sounded really bad, but reckon he may well learn from it.

If he doesnt, well you alerted us to it.

All good.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

When he got pinged his body language said it all basically. A little uncharacteristic for him to not be more instinctual. Maybe caught between instruction to be more goal hungry (guess) or to do the right thing and move it on.

Overall pretty happy with team .
Really like smaller forward line , hopefully play billings closer to goal and really like the idea of savage on half forward line .

Basically as expected. Hope Lonie goes well. Was bloody stiff to get dropped for the last JLT game after being one of our best in AFLX and JLT1.

Hopefully Hickey brings his A-game and that the strength work he says he's done on his legs over preseason makes him more competitive in the ruck-wrestles.

Happy to see Roma playing mostly forward.

Billings and Gresham need to get back to basics and stop thinking they are superstars. Having a measly 2 tackles between them last week and doing stuff all isn't good enough. Hopefully they both got a rocket.

Agreed , time to get some Corio Bay mud on them.

Just looked at the Geelong team. No offence to them but that would have to be one of the weakest looking backlines you'd see on paper for an AFL team.

If we bring our game and intensity for 4 quarters and contain Danger again we really ought to be right in this up to our eyeballs.

I can’t help myself. I have a twitch whenever I see this GIF where my thumb goes to the like button. I have asked my missus to include it in any media collage at my funeral in case of any unfortunate event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looked at the Geelong team. No offence to them but that would have to be one of the weakest looking backlines you'd see on paper for an AFL team.

If we bring our game and intensity for 4 quarters and contain Danger again we really ought to be right in this up to our eyeballs.
Hoping it doesn’t rain so mccfartin can have a breakout game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back