Autopsy Round 4, 2019: St.Kilda v Hawthorn *BLUE RIBBON CUP*

Remove this Banner Ad

well looks like DMac will be out next week , hopefully Geary and Steven back in.
Kent to be dropped.
Only listened to the game but will Paton hold his spot

If you go by form yes but it may just work out we have to many backs when Geary comes back. With McKenzie out he will though.

So pleased for my boy Seb Ross!
My unwavering faith in his ability, courage and leadership was finally vindicated! :smile:
Goat was enormous...And Wilkie is Kevin Murray all over!
Lonie is a giant amongst all rodents!
Bloody proud of my Saints and bloody proud of myself for being such an astute judge! :stkilda:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post #2

There is great spirit and cohesion in this group. Credit to the coaching unit and the players, they've created something special here

And we shouldn't underestimate how big this win is, particularly considering we lost Geary just before the game. He coordinates so much down back but our defence stood up.

I reckon we still have some rough times ahead but i reckon we have finally turned the corner

Great win

Love Roma, number 1 ruck for years, no more talk of anyone else, what a ******* gun.

Wilkie, no words, does he make a bad decision or skill error?

The GOAT... have no idea how people forgot how well he can play AS A MIDFIELDER. He’s been a match winner for us in previous years against GWS and the Dees. Fantastic performance today even as a ruckman and showed those potting him last week for a performance as a forward that they have short memories.

Billings has arrived as a gun in the competition after his start to the year.

Seb Ross, phenomenal.

Lonie inspirational.

3-1, what a start!!!
Nailed it

Sensational win Sainters! If we could only kick straight on goal we would have won easily.

How nice was it to see Gresham, Sinclair & Acres being trusted in the middle.

Billings, Ross, Lonie, Marshall & Wilkie outstanding games. Wilkie is the recruit of year thus far, he hasnt missed a beat brilliant.

Would still like to see us play another tall forward in lieu of Kent next week. Parker had another quiet game also but at least he gives forward pressure.

Brilliant team win Saints - but we must tidy up our kicking on goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 4, 2019: St.Kilda v Hawthorn *BLUE RIBBON CUP*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back