Round 4 Team (Carlton) - In: Lonergan, Hooker, Dell'Olio; Out: Riemers, Dyson, Carlisle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Changes vs Carlton

Concede the game? Prepare for the Pies game instead? Are you morons delusional?

The club will - and should - prepare for this game and pick a team that will give us the best chance of winning the game.

You call yourself an Essendon supporter? This is ****ing lunacy- Concede a game against our biggest ****ing rival? Put our best offensive mid in a tagging role? Thank the lord you're no where near our coaching department. Go back to Port Adelaide, scum. If you don't care about this game you don't deserve to be an Essendon supporter- especially if we lose by 15 goals.

If we hadn't got off to such a poor start in terms of injuries, the club would be doing exactly what has been suggested in this thread. Confirmed by Bomber Thompson last night. I guess he and the rest of the coaching department don't give a shit about Essendon?

If we hadn't got off to such a poor start in terms of injuries, the club would be doing exactly what has been suggested in this thread. Confirmed by Bomber Thompson last night. I guess he and the rest of the coaching department don't give a shit about Essendon?

Wowee... :eek:

So you took Bombers words on player rotations to be meaning we'll concede a game against one or our greatest rivals to backup against another.

Pretty sure Man U rotate players against Chelsea, Arsenal, Barca and whoever.

It's all about player management and putting out a fresh group that can win consistently every week.

Play to win every game with the best side possible... nothing less will ever be accepted.

Play to win every game with the best side possible... nothing less will ever be accepted.

And how is resting 5-6 players doing that? That's what the club was planning to do against Carlton. I won't bother spinning it because I understand why they wanted to do it in these circumstances.

In: Hooker, Davis (the glove), Lonergan
Out: Carlisle, Dyson, Dempsey

Hibberd Pears Fletcher
Heppell Hooker Hardingham
Stanton Watson Jetta
Reimers Hurley Monfries
Davey Ryder Crameri
Bell Hocking Howlett
Davis Lonergan Zaharakis Melksham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And how is resting 5-6 players doing that? That's what the club was planning to do against Carlton. I won't bother spinning it because I understand why they wanted to do it in these circumstances.

The idea of a hard-and-fast Best 22 is flawed since there are fringe players that would arguably be equitable to one another, and those are the ones I suspect would be rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back