Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
with Barlow named on an extended bench would anyone think Barlow --> Hall is a waste of a trade?

I missed Hall and dont want to miss the boat completely.

Final sides will be named at 6pm tonight so you can wait and see. I'd probably do that trade anyway tbh.

if i go Cutler to Ruggles
i have 610k for a mid if i trade Crouch
Options are Gray/Priddis/Parker/Pendles
means i would have anywhere between 1k and 30k left
with Barlow named on an extended bench would anyone think Barlow --> Hall is a waste of a trade?

i would have done it last round, but yes do it
and Barlow being named on the extended bench means SFA

Hall playing as a pure mid and ripping it to shreds. I had him from the start but if I didn't I would definitely get him. Rocket has said he will continue to play as a mid even once Swallow and O'meara are back in the team.

Throwing around a few ideas and only have 12k in the kitty. Is B Crouch to Petracca and Barlow to Parker crazy? My thinking is that Crouchy is out for 2 to 3 so having a non playing rookie doesnt change anything and Parker is a mid keeper while Barlow doesnt look like a forward keeper. Also leaves me 87k in the kitty. My dilemma is that its burning 2 trades. Thoughts?

Hall playing as a pure mid and ripping it to shreds. I had him from the start but if I didn't I would definitely get him. Rocket has said he will continue to play as a mid even once Swallow and O'meara are back in the team.
thanks for the advice, spewing i didnt go last week before Barlow went down and Hall went up

Throwing around a few ideas and only have 12k in the kitty. Is B Crouch to Petracca and Barlow to Parker crazy? My thinking is that Crouchy is out for 2 to 3 so having a non playing rookie doesnt change anything and Parker is a mid keeper while Barlow doesnt look like a forward keeper. Also leaves me 87k in the kitty. My dilemma is that its burning 2 trades. Thoughts?
Understand the thinking but trading to someone who is at least 4 weeks away from going up in price is not something I would do. It's all about cash generation to upgrade your side. Even when Petracca is selected I won't be bringing him in until he's played two games. Any other playing rookies you can consider? I traded Crouch to Papley last week.

if i go Cutler to Ruggles
i have 610k for a mid if i trade Crouch
Options are Gray/Priddis/Parker/Pendles
means i would have anywhere between 1k and 30k left

i would have done it last round, but yes do it
and Barlow being named on the extended bench means SFA
thanks mate, going to pull that trigger

Understand the thinking but trading to someone who is at least 4 weeks away from going up in price is not something I would do. It's all about cash generation to upgrade your side. Even when Petracca is selected I won't be bringing him in until he's played two games. Any other playing rookies you can consider? I traded Crouch to Papley last week.
The only one is Parish but have missed that boat. Could go Short but his JS is crap. Initially was gonna be no trades but geez it looks nice with Parker in the team.

The only one is Parish but have missed that boat. Could go Short but his JS is crap. Initially was gonna be no trades but geez it looks nice with Parker in the team.
Have u got Hartley? If you have any DPP in def you could trade out Crouch, move one of them to mid and trade in Hartley. Otherwise, if you are set on it, Petracca is probably the only other option. Seems awfully risking using a trade on someone that is yet to get picked.

Have u got Hartley? If you have any DPP in def you could trade out Crouch, move one of them to mid and trade in Hartley. Otherwise, if you are set on it, Petracca is probably the only other option. Seems awfully risking using a trade on someone that is yet to get picked.
Yeh have Hartley. I know it goes against the full picture plans and as we know carnage is around the corner.

Still a good trade, even with Mundy missing last week he was just Ok.. At the moment Hall is becoming a must have.. So it's a win/win trade imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since McCarthy has been dropped/rested I think I just have to go B.Crouch > Parish now.

Don't want to play Papley/Menadue at F6 so had to swing Wells back to the forward line.

Deciding with my second trade whether its worth trading out S.Gray or Barlow to Z.Merrett?

What do you all think guys? o_O

View attachment 235808
Nice team JM.
Every trades a good trade emirite?

Nah hold trade hold trade.

Can't believe Menadue survived the chop. He looked like a 12yo playing among men last week. That to me is an indication of the lack of depth at tigerland right now.
What are you talking about? I traded his arse days ago. :D

I can trade Hewett for any mid (after downgrading Barlow to Papley the previous week). I already have Danger, GAJ, Fyfe, Selwood and Shiel. What's the best option?

As for the other trade I'm looking at Brown to Hartley to pocket the 40k. Or something that could and probably will bite me. Shiel to Zaharakis for even more cash. Or should I trade Shiel up to Robbie Gray/Parker, leaving me with about 40k left (assuming I trade Hewett for the other of these two). Or make no second trade. I've only made the 2 trades before this round. Decisions, decisions.

Parker then Gray

Since McCarthy has been dropped/rested I think I just have to go B.Crouch > Parish now.

Don't want to play Papley/Menadue at F6 so had to swing Wells back to the forward line.

Deciding with my second trade whether its worth trading out S.Gray or Barlow to Z.Merrett?

What do you all think guys? o_O

View attachment 235808

Just trade ffs

Its in your DNA

I'll miss you after Rd16 tho

I'd keep barlow and find another way to bring Hall in.

Post team including spare cash before any trades

What are everyone's thoughts on B Smith? He burnt me last year but I think I'll go Hewett > Smith. This will give me Laird, Shaw, JJ, Smith, Adams and Weitering. I don't have enough cash to get anyone else but think he's a good option and can go this week to him, or should i hold the 290k and make a downgrade and upgrade to a danger like next week.

Is Laird & Smith an issue?
What will Smith average?

What are everyone's thoughts on B Smith? He burnt me last year but I think I'll go Hewett > Smith. This will give me Laird, Shaw, JJ, Smith, Adams and Weitering. I don't have enough cash to get anyone else but think he's a good option and can go this week to him, or should i hold the 290k and make a downgrade and upgrade to a danger like next week.

What will Smith average?

Laird and Smith is not an issue at all.

However you need Danger
Plenty of options around brodies price range and above

Plan to get danger 1st would be my advice

D4d2mkV.jpeg

What will Smith average?
i like the looks of him. Adelaide appear to be a very good side with a game style that suits him. Jaench going walkabouts probably gives him a little more responsibility and opportunity, plus the dpp is always a bonus.
wish i had started with him. he's good for low 90's i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back