Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, like many on here am going to trade Ryan to one of Henry or Richards. What I have gathered from the discussion so far:

Henry - KPP, 3rd tall type. Rated at Geelong and will likely play until Taylor returns (which will be 4+ weeks). If you adjust his Round 2 score to a normal amount of gametime, his average is actually 83.

Richards - Half back good ball user. Hard to ascertain js but Biggs was who the Dogs thought might be a threat and Biggs is in with Richards still named on field. Crozier the other threat but is at least 3-4 weeks away. Average of 65 (much better week 2 than week 1).

Hard to say based on that but on averages you'd pick Henry. However, in my side going Richards will allow me to field both Murray and Finlayson rather than an extra forward rookie (like Henry or Fritsch).

Based on the above, who would you go?

Same. I think Henry might be the slightly better rookie but neither is as good as Doedee, Finlayson & Murray. If I bring in Richards, I can put Sicily in the fwd line and play Fritsch at F6. If I bring in Henry, I'm stuck with Sicily in the back line and putting Fritsch & Henry on field in the fwd line with Murray (probably) on the bench.

A bit lost this week.. Have both Ryan and Lobb and still have Langdon.. Henry seems to be the obvious in..

$700 short of Ryan -> Henry, Lobb -> McLean :sick:

Not sure what else I can do given limited DPP.. Any help appreciated.. $35K in the bank, team below:

View attachment 482320
What about D.Smith?....Full time mid and scoring well for a fwd.

IMO the best 2018 ruckman has made himself known already.
Only 2 ruck spots on field, got to get the best and get it corrected early as possible. Grundy and Gawn.
Lot of people here will think this is a stupid trade, but I believe it will be worth it.
Goldstein out, Grundy in.
thats a trade for round Mid to late year.
fill ya team first I say, then upgrade premos.

thinking i might be bold
Kelly > mclean
Lobb > gray

I know Kelly may only be 1 week but ? If top 10 mid plus have no faith in fwd rookies. This will mean i keep ryan loophole and play fritsch on bench this week. but then next week can go ryan to coffield and swing mclean fwd and no more fwd rookies. Will need to play coffield on field but think he better option than fwd rookies.
Also gives more time for mid rookies to moo.

28 trades left. Traded Fog > Murphy last week, ha.

Will hold Brayshaw for at least 1 more, and keep an eye on Coffield.

Looking at the 1 trade this week, Ryan > Henry (or possibly Crowden).

Holding ZGL.

Thoughts on better option, Crowden or Henry?
henry

Going alright so far still got 30 trades.
Thinking of going Ryan > Henry which will leave me at 29 trades and 104k in bank.

Will hold billings for now his BE is low enough but his on the chopping block. Could be convinced to move him though.

Thinking if all goes well of moving on L.Parker for D.Martin next week. What are your thoughts?
Also interested in hearing thoughs on moving Nankervis to either NicNat/Grundy, but can't justify it...

Going alright so far still got 30 trades.
Thinking of going Ryan > Henry which will leave me at 29 trades and 104k in bank.

Will hold billings for now his BE is low enough but his on the chopping block. Could be convinced to move him though.

Thinking if all goes well of moving on L.Parker for D.Martin next week. What are your thoughts?
Also interested in hearing thoughs on moving Nankervis to either NicNat/Grundy, but can't justify it...
Keep Parker. He's a keeper and scoring fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swing sicily foward, play one of garlett or fogarty. and definitely have finlayson on the ground. plenty to work with why waste more trades, looks like you've already used a few.

How would he swing Sicily forward with no DPP in his forward line ?

Pretty much doing this too. Except tossing up between Brayshaw and LDU ( :( )
I have those 2 spuds too. LDU roped me in as a north supporter. I do think his JS is a little better than Brayshaws so ive opted that route. Also if i ever bring Crowden in I dont want 4 freo flogs in my midfield

Would appreciate some advice here!

Option 1
Tom Langdon > Savage

Option 2
Liam Ryan > Henry/Crowden

If I go with Option 1, I’ll probably get ZGL for Ryan instead.

Kelly to hurn via finlayson to m8
Caddy to gray.
Structure change.
Means I pretty much have to get cofield next week.
Leaves me.
Laird hurn hibberd Sicily dodo Murray Murphy naughton
Titch dusty cogs fyfe zorko Kelly Holman finlayson Bradshaw banfield ldu.
Gawn nank English
Acres gray Devon billings fisher garlett fritzl Ryan.
Sorry about the typed team. At work can't manage a scream shot.....
What do you guys think?

Have no idea what to do.

Ryan's injury will mean i've had to burn 3 trades already on injuries (Libba/ZGL/Ryan). Ripper.

If I do the proposed two trades below, i'll be down to 24.

Ryan > Henry (+ $71k cash injection)
Brayshaw > Richards [switch Finlayson into MIDs] (+ $78k cash injection)

This would give me $182k in my bank (combined with other funds) to help build cash for the 'Danger Fund'.

Also it means I get to play Murray on-field, and if Barry is out, use him as a loophole with Finlayson/Holman/Banfield.

Slightly hesitant to trade Brayshaw, as he hasn't appreciated in value enough. But my thinking is that even if he comes good with a rare big score, if his scoring goes back to garbage his bump in value will only last for 3 weeks and will be dependant on him keeping his average at a decent level. Given his struggle for gametime, I'm not confident enough that he can do this - plus Freo's midfield is already packed, so he will continue to struggle for minutes IMO unless there is an injury or someone is dropped. So given this, he's gawwwwn.

The only other cashcow I like is Coffield, but his high starting price would only net me $30-40k or so with Brayshaw > Coffield, so prefer to go Richards who looks super composed and should keep his spot in the Dogs team.

Only issue with all of this is it would mean i'm down to 24 trades. But from here, I sit on my trades with the potential of Neale > Danger, once Danger has dropped over the next couple of weeks (if Neale doesn't improve).

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 9.50.14 AM.png

Have no idea what to do.

Ryan's injury will mean i've had to burn 3 trades already on injuries (Libba/ZGL/Ryan). Ripper.

If I do the proposed two trades below, i'll be down to 24.

Ryan > Henry (+ $71k cash injection)
Brayshaw > Richards [switch Finlayson into MIDs] (+ $78k cash injection)

This would give me $182k in my bank (combined with other funds) to help build cash for the 'Danger Fund'.

Also it means I get to play Murray on-field, and if Barry is out, use him as a loophole with Finlayson/Holman/Banfield.

Slightly hesitant to trade Brayshaw, as he hasn't appreciated in value enough. But my thinking is that even if he comes good with a rare big score, if his scoring goes back to garbage his bump in value will only last for 3 weeks and will be dependant on him keeping his average at a decent level. Given his struggle for gametime, I'm not confident enough that he can do this - plus Freo's midfield is already packed, so he will continue to struggle for minutes IMO unless there is an injury or someone is dropped. So given this, he's gawwwwn.

The only other cashcow I like is Coffield, but his high starting price would only net me $30-40k or so with Brayshaw > Coffield, so prefer to go Richards who looks super composed and should keep his spot in the Dogs team.

Only issue with all of this is it would mean i'm down to 24 trades. But from here, I sit on my trades with the potential of Neale > Danger, once Danger has dropped over the next couple of weeks (if Neale doesn't improve).

Thoughts?

View attachment 482390
Ryan to henry and wait a week for
Brayshaw to coffield.
Extra weeks cash gen from brayshaw (granted it could be 5k.)
Opens dpp .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back